Home Buying in San Ramon>Question Details

Buybentcreek, Home Buyer in San Ramon, CA

I'm looking to buy a house in San Ramon. Any opinions on the Bent Creek area vs Windermere/ Gale Ranch? How is the area holding up?

Asked by Buybentcreek, San Ramon, CA Thu Jul 28, 2011

How is Bent Creek holding up against all the new developments in Gale Ranch/Windermere? Since the area is close to Dublin, will there be much impact from all the new development going on in Camp Parks area?

Answers

1
Hi There,
All of those areas area popular and have a lot to offer. Many buyers like the Bent Creek area because it is so family oriented and each area has a different price range to chose from. The neighborhood has Bent Creek Park, The Bent Creek Valley, Bent Creek Estates, Bent Creek Hills, Old Ranch Estates and The old Ranch Summitt. The park is the least expensive, typically $650k-$750k and the Summitt, the newest homes typically $1,200K and above. Many buyers like this area as compared to Windemere because the taxes are based on a 1.25% of your sales price rather than up to 1.75% in windemere. The bridges is beautiful and very popular but prices will be $750k and most above that. Camp parks really doesn't come into play for most people. You won't see or hear much from there.
We have specialized in those areas for many years and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.
call me anytime.
Lisa Doyle
J.Rockcliff Realtors
http://www.thedoyleteam.com
(925)890-7443