Davetta Tayl…, Home Buyer in 27520

I'm looking to buy a home preferably a 3 or 4 bedroom with 2 baths no more than 100,00. I would prefer a house near waterford dr.

Asked by Davetta Taylor, 27520 Sun Jun 20, 2010

Answers

3
Davetta,
You should have no problem finding a home in the Clayton area for around $100,000 to $115,000. This is a great time to buy a home. It is becoming more difficult to get qualified, but when you do become qualified, there are some wonderful buys out there.
Hello Davetta,

Richardson Place is located in the heart of Clayton. A nice location. Close to a lot of conveniences. Through negotiation you may find a home right around $100,000. Note 701 Waterford Drive listed for $116,900. Seller may come off that price depend upon their particular situation. A large part of what a buyer's agent can do for you is help with understanding the entire negotiation process. Feel free to contact me any time to discuss further. Look forward to hearing from you!

Duane Devalle, Realtor, Broker, Owner
Devalle Realty. LLC
Specializing in Clayton NC Real Estate!
I am very familiar with the area near Richardson Place. I have been selling home in the Clayton area since 2001. I woud be delighted to assist you in finding your next home. Please give me a call to further discuss your homebuying needs! I look forward to hearing from you soon!