Home Buying in Ripon>Question Details

TED, Home Buyer in 95350

I'm looking to buy a home and rent out my current home (both in Ripon). I Need good lawyer for first time

Asked by TED, 95350 Wed Mar 5, 2008

I Need good lawyer for first time landlord advice and good accountant to figure out best tax situation.


Help the community by answering this question:


I would locate a CPA, not an accountant. You don't really need a lawyer unless you don't want to do some research yourself. Nolo Press in Berkley publishes a very good landlord/Tenant book. I used it for advice when I was buying rental property.
Residual income property has good tax advantages depending upon your tax bracket. Are you looking for income, appreciation or tax relief?
Now is a great time to acquire rental property. I don't have names in Ripon but do know a good CPA in Stockton. If you need further assistance, call me at 209-815-3387 or email larry@caldsl.net
2 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Mar 14, 2008

Now is a great time to buy with affordable home prices and low mortgages rates. I have helped a couple of buyers this year who bought another home and rented out their current home. I have a great lender that helped me with both sales that were smooth transactions.

I have a local accountant I have worked with for years I can refer to you. Let me know how I can get this information to you. I would be happy to help you with your home search.

You can go to wwwCentralValleyHomes.com for home buying information.

Carol Perdew
Prudential California Realty
(209) 239-7979
DRE 985176
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 29, 2011
Here is a link that may be of some help tou you:


Hopefully all is going well.

Best regards,

Rocky G.H. Hawrysz
Prudential California Realty
(209) 444-6610 - Direct Office Line
(209) 433-2000 - Direct Fax Line
(209) 915-6209 - Mobile
E-Mail: rocky@prucalifornia.com
Visit http://www.TeamHawrysz.com
License # 01468373
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 9, 2010
Did you ever get connected? Let us know.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri May 28, 2010
how much are you gonna rent your house for? mgkiosef@yahoo.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 12, 2009
There is some basic information that any Realtor should be able to help you with. These subjects include capital gains, write-offs, etc. In addition, we could refer you to a local association to look into a landlords boot camp and a Modesto based CPA that would be of additional assistance.

Feel free to contact me and make sure you reference Trulia and the Subject if you decide to call.
Web Reference: http://www.hz-realty.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 12, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer