00190019, Home Buyer in Hillside Apartments,...

I'm looking to buy a Barratt American home in Winchester CA

Asked by 00190019, Hillside Apartments, Laredo, TX Tue Jul 7, 2009

I've seen a ton of inventory at the Barratt American Capistrano development in Winchester Ca. My wife and I chose that development because of their low tax base. We are registered to Realtytrac.com and saw that there are a lot of homes in foreclosure in that area and even the builder homes are vacant since they filed bankruptcy but we haven't seen any of the homes on the mls. Does anyone have any suggestions. I also heard the Ryland homes in Winchester also had low taxes and we would be willing to consider if the price was right.

Answers

2
Hello future Home buyer. It sounds like you need an agent to provide you with up to date accurate list of available homes in Winchester with a low tax rate. The homes in Capistrano are great! One of the floorplans has a huge courtyard. There are many great buys in this area. I know of some other developments with low tax rates....how about 1.1%? Let me know if you'd my assistance with your home search. I can email you a list of available homes in Winchester...this list will be updated daily so the information will be fresh.

All the best!
Ryan Smith
I think the Capistrano homes are a Great Value for the Area too. I've been working quite a bit in that area lately and know the inventory of available homes .

Do you still have interest in this area ?