Home Buying in Chicago>Question Details

msjcorns, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I'm looking into buying into a coop or condo my husband was a veteran, but has passed away credit score is 598 is there any hope for me?

Asked by msjcorns, Chicago, IL Tue Sep 10, 2013

Answers

12
I am very sorry to hear about your loss. I would suggest that you talk to a lender like myself. I have been able to give FHA loans with credit scores as low as 580. This being said, if you have sufficient income along with other financial matters your credit score can work. So if you would like to speak with a lender you can give me a call because I would be more than willing to help you out.

Well I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or if you need a loan, feel free to contact me. Also, if you found this helpful please leave me a recommendation if you can!

Brian Nguyen Sr.
Mortgage Banker
NMLS # 659743
Phone: 949.667.2887
brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Good Day ! I found your advertisement & would like to offer a complimentary consultation for you to achieve the greatest results. I’m Bernie Small, licensed Real Estate Broker, with ‘4 Sale Realty’ in which I have been the company’s #1 top selling agent for the past 3 years.

I bring comparative market analysis, energy, availability plus what to look for if you were going to choose a broker. I would be glad to schedule a time via your busy schedule to assist with your project.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience for opportunities.

Bernie Small
4 Sale Realty
773-354-1066
http://www.creativeapartmentrental.com
Typically when you have a low credit score, you have opportunities to correct some things and raise your score rather quickly. This is where the help of an experienced lender becomes useful. I work with several great lenders and I would be glad to refer them to you. Of course, you will also need to find the right condo for you. That's where an experienced Realtor like myself becomes useful. Feel free to email me at krn621@gmail.com and I will be happy to provide you with more information.
I would speak to a lender, but I would say no right now.
Call a number of lenders to see what they might be able to do. My web site has some lender references.
Speak with a Lender to get yourself pre-qualified.

Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Web Reference: http://www.BJDLOANS.com
Yes. You ae very close on your credit score now, and might be able to get a loan, depending on what is behind the score and your income. My suggestion is get some credit counseling throughnHUD! Get the score up, and buy in a few months. loan counseling via HUD is free, visit HUD.gov for more info.
You need to talk to a mortgage broker to see about what you need to get pre-approved and work on credit repair.

Go on all 3 credit reporting bureaus and dispute all negatives, even if you did them. If the creditor does not respond to the bureau in 30 days, it comes off by default. May of the old creditors are no longer around. Also anything you cannot get off that is an open collection, call them and find out what payment they will take to remove the item. They should give you a removal letter once they receive the payment.
I work with great mortgage brokers who are all better suited to answer this question. I am happy to pass their information along. Please contact me at howie@markallenrealty.com and I will respond with a few different lender's information for you to inquire with.

Thanks!
Dear Home Buyer,

You need to get your credit score up to a 640. Contact Mary Kay Laurent with Guaranteed Rate at 773-516-6859. She will be happy to assist you and work with you until you qualify,

Best of Luck,.
I am sorry about you husband ...I hope everything is ok , there is always hope .
The best thing to do is call 2 or 3 lenders , good luck go you
Yes. Contact me and I will set you up with my preferred lender. You will then know your buying power and we can shop around for a unit that fits your needs. 773-771-4330 or matt.hoyt@cbexchange.com
I have a lender who will do a 580 score. Feel free to contact me for further information,
Flag Tue Sep 10, 2013