Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Brandon Sing…, Home Seller in 47711

I'm looking for upscale communities near Orlando with easy access to lakes that are nice for boating.

Asked by Brandon Singer, 47711 Sun Mar 2, 2014

I'm looking for upscale communities near Orlando with easy access to lakes that are nice for boating. I will looking to purchase in the $400k - $550k range. I am leaning towards the Windermere / Dr. Phillips area currently. Please recommend some specific communities and let me know details and insider info. I am a bargain shopper but understand value when I see it. Thanks.

Answers

15
Licensed Home Inspector, FL
http://www.alihomeinspections.com
Licensed Home Inspector, FL
http://www.alihomeinspections.com
What kind of boating do you do? Different lakes are better for different activities. If you get in the water much you will want a lake with less creatures. My husband and I are professional skiers and know the lakes well. We would be happy to tell you about each lake and which ones we would never ski in... Feel free to call. Jenn and Kris Lapoint, Realty Executives, 407 619 4602
Hi Brandon,

All agents have access to the same inventory of homes for sale. No one can help you with a home that anyone else couldn’t do the same thing. You should look around and find someone that you feel comfortable working with and that is knowledgeable and competent.

My office is in the S/W Orlando area, and I have lived and worked here since 1978.

If you’d like, I can make a search and send you homes that match your criteria that are currently available then you’ll receive automatic updates when something matching is newly listed. If you see anything you might be interested in or have questions about, I’ll be glad to look in to those homes for you…..no pressure.

I hope to hear back from you.

Carl Head
Realty Center
407-832-4650

carlrealtycenter@aol.com
Hello Brandon,

Windermere / Dr Phillips area has many great communities. It is one of the top places to reside in Orlando. I also like Winter Garden due to it's "hilly" landscape. There and number of great communities there which may suit you. I can send a list with prices if you'd like.

Dr Phillips area has older homes (from 70's, 80's & 90's) mainly. Nice thing about this area is that it has a lot of restaurants, shops and other amenities nearby.

I searched and selected about a dozen of properties from Windermere / Winter Garden area. All of these properties have lake access.

Here is a very short list of properties from these communities: http://mfr.fusionmls.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1373470…

If you'd like more info, please feel free to contact me direct.

Have a good day!

Margus Mahar, Realtor®

Specializing in Luxury and Investment Properties
- Certified 203K Renovation Specialist
- Advanced Construction Expert (ACE)
- Dream Team Professional TM
http://www.FLhomedeal.com
J.C. Penny Realty, LLC.
8701 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Suite 200
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Phone: 321-388-6856
Email: margus@jcpennyrealty.com
Skype: margus.mahar
I would really suggest Lake Nona. It has Moss Park for Boating and also close to more lakes in Saint Cloud. Amazing communites and with the growth of Medical City it is for sure an amazing invest. Let me know if I can help.

Tabitha McCausland
Keller Williams
(407) 810-5273
Tabitha@McCauslandTeam.com
Lot's of pick me answers so far. Let's see what we can do to really help you. Here are all the homes in the area priced under $1 million that say the come with their own boathouse. They do start at $510,000 so there are a few in your price range.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=9804576…

Did you know that you can check out my references and the references of the other agents that answer right here on Trulia? Just click on our pictures to go to our profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the person you’d be most comfortable to work with. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best of luck to you.
There are not many lakefront for < 550k in windermere. Please text your email address so that I may email you the list. 407 619 4602
My husband and I have been professional water skiers for 40 years and have skied on most of the central florida lakes. We would love to give you the pro's and con's of each lake depending on the type of boating you do and the size of your boat. There are several chain's of lake that are the most prestigous here in Central Florida with luxury communities. If we knew what price point you are in we can best direct you. Winter Park has a chain, but gated communites are not the norm. It is older homes and very quaint. Windermere is newer homes with several gated communities. The Clermont Chain has gated communities and is the most affordable, but a bit more out of town. We can give the best direction based on where you might be working. Sounds like a quick conversation would help us give you some direction. Fee free to call Jenn and Kris Lapoint, Realty Executives , 407 619 4602

PS. Our office is launching a brand new lakefront community on a smaller chain in Windemere. You could have a brand new home on a lake. We are taking reservations for first selection of homesites if you are interested in something like that.
Good morning.

My name is Jesus Diaz, told him that our organization I serve this pear, we are specializing in luxury home sales for the area of Windermere, visit our website www, SuziKarrRealty.com or send an email to jesusdiazrealtor @ gmail. com and I will gladly send you options of properties that fit your requirements.

We are here to assist you.

Have a successful and productive day.
Windermere Chain of Lakes is most certainly a wonderful option for you. I have worked / lived in the Dr Phillips / WIndermere communities for many years.

Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to discuss your specific needs.
Brandon,

I live on John's chain of Lakes in Winter Garden and really love it out here. This lake is known for bass fishing. We boat and ski in the lake all the time. Windermere has lots of nice lakes and if you can find a home that fit your search criteria in this area, I personally think this will be your best choice. Winter Park is another area that has lots of nice clean lakes as well. However, homes in this area are a little older. My third choice is Conway Chain of lakes. Please do not hesitate to call or email should you have any questions.

TN Nguyen
La Rosa Realty LLC
321-946-1403
Tnguyen@larosarealty.com
There is a great area close to OIA new home homes with a great price, just call me!!!

Mike Wald
Central and South Florida's Premier Full-Service Real Estate Organization®

English, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish
http://www.BestFloridaRealty.com
Phones:
USA:
Office Miami: +1 954 213-5677

Office Orlando: +1 321 222-1323
Brazil:
Office São Paulo: 11 3042-7592
Skype: W.A.M.International
Winter Park and Windermere probably provide your best options.

What other factors will be important to you? Are schools or community amenities a concern? Do you have other items on your wish list?

I've worked in real estate for over 25 years and I work for one if the leaders in residential real estate. Choosing who you work with is critical to your success. There will be no shortage of agents here to offer their services.

Please feel welcome to call me. I'd like the chance to earn your business and I can happily provide you with references as well.

Best of Luck!
Melissa M Gerace
REALTOR at Century 21 Carioti
407-361-1694
Hi Brandon:

If you want easy access to lakes the right choice is Windermere. Now to be able to direct you to the right communities I would need to know the size of the home you are looking for, square footage desired and how many bedrooms etc.

I live in Windermere and I love it, the schools are excellent.

Email me those details and I will be glad to help you.

Synthia de la Portilla