Mary, Just Looking in 20906

I'm looking for the buyer Agent to help me.

Asked by Mary, 20906 Wed Nov 10, 2010

I'm looking for the foreclosures condo 2/2 lately in Silver Spring 20906, and need find the buyer Agent to help me.

Answers

8
Akil Walker’s answer
Hello Mary,

Silver Spring is a great area. Born and raised so I am a little biased! :) if you need any help searching for you home I am available to assist you. I have experience with short sale and Bank owned purchases. youcan look at the website below and conduct your own searches.
I recommend working with an agent certified as a short sale and foreclosure resource. Call around, interview, etc... foreclosures can be tricky and you definitely want someone who knows what they are doing. No need to rush into it for a transaction like the one your describing.
Mary,

I am a full time loan officer and while you may or may not neeed my services over the years I have come into contact with several high quality realtors that work the Silver Spring area and also are quite good at handling the possible pitfalls of foreclosures. Either way I would be happy to share with you a few names and you can take it from there if the fit is good. I recommend you meet with 2-3 realtors as well as the same number of loan officers. We all offer different methods to help you and it's important for you to see how different people would handle the process of assisting you. Please just email me at bmendelson@monarchmtg.com and I will be happy to give you a few names of agents that can help you. This might work for you as I am not directly soliciting you and don't really have a "dog in the hunt" if you know what I mean. Thanks and just let me know how I can help.
Mary -

There are SO many opportunities in the market right now. From Silver Spring to Bethesda - bargains abound.

Historically, we have rarely seen a time as good as this to buy for those with long time horizons. I'd love to assist you if you are looking in these areas.

Let me know if I can forward you a list of foreclosures in this area.

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker
Serving Maryland, D.C. and Northern Virginia

703-216-9100
I would be delighted to help you find a condo in Silver Spring. I have been a realtor for over 20 years and have a lot of experience working with short sales and foreclosures. I am in the top 2 percent nationally with Coldwell Banker because I have helped so many buyers! In addition, I am a lawyer (although I no longer practice) and clients find that legal background helpful, particularly when they are buying a foreclosure! Here is a link to some listings in that 20906 zipcode that might be of interest to you. http://matrix.mris.com/Matrix/Public/Portal.aspx?ID=39297087032 Please give me a call at 240-401-5577 to talk about how I could help you find that dream home! In addition, I will tell you about our services to facilitate your search and give you great access to all the listings that are on the market!
Sincerely -
Lise Howe,
Associate Broker, GRI, CRS, ABR
240-401-5577
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Web Reference: http://www.lisehowe.com
Good morning Mary,
I am very familiar with the 20906 area of Silver Spring. To serve you better, I need to learn more about you. Please feel free to call me at 301-502-2434 or email me at gwen.henderson@lnf.com or visit my website http://GwenHenderson.lnf.com.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Cordially,
Gwen Henderson
I would be happy to talk to you about buying. would you like to set up a time to meet, so I can understand your needs? Mary
c 410-353-1496
Dear Mary,
Good Morning! I can certainly assist you. I am a full time REALTOR certified in Foreclosures & Short Sales. Please contact me directly and we can talk about your moving objective in more details. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ariana Loucas
Keller Williams Realty Centre