Home Buying in North Center>Question Details

Mrafacz2380, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

I'm looking for some advice on buying in North Center. We need at least a 2 bed/1 bath over 1100 sq. ft. near the El-- total monthly @$1500 max?

Asked by Mrafacz2380, Chicago, IL Sat Mar 30, 2013

Answers

13
I would be happy to work with you to pre-qualify you for your upcoming purchase. We will see how to work out the $1500 per month monhly payment. Most realtors want you to be pre-qualified before they will start showing you properties. Joanna Weiss NMLS 230092 773-327-3580
A few minutes on the phone or a more detailed conversation via email is all I need to give you a hand. Feel free to rely or call. Our office in in NC.

Dave
If you would like a professional consultation on purchasing a property, please contact me.
Wanda
Dear Buyer,

North Center is one of the most desirable neighborhoods to live in. Great school district, restaurants and the like have made it one of the nicest the areas in Chicago.
0 votes • Reply • Flag • Link • Earlier today
Dear Buyer,

North Center is one of the most desirable neighborhoods to live in. Great school district, restaurants and the like have made it one the area in Chicago that had little decline at all. Properties that are even in short sale are quickly bought up. You may want to adjust your price point or look into additional area you would consider living in.
if your trying to get the best price it's not worth the effort.. pay the market price and enjoy your life..it's 1750 month
Its definitely possible, but there is quite a bit that goes into your monthly payment. I would definitely pay attention the the monthly assessments and taxes on the unit. This will determine your max purchase price. If you have lower taxes and assessments, you can have a higher purchase price than a place with a higher monthly taxes and assessments.

I hope this helps.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Work with a Lender to get prequalified and with a Realtor to find a property. It may be tough to find a home for < $1500 that includes

Principal
Interest
Taxes
Insurance
Assessments

Feel free to contact me should you neded any help.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you my list
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Our office is right there. If this is to buy, you are going to be challenged to find something that is all in at that monthly payment.
Call or write me and lets see what your options are.
Dave hanna@realtyexecutives.com or call or text 773-732-9123.
I think it may be tough in that price point. I would speak with your agent and see if they can find you anything in your budget.
You should talk to your lender first. Figure out all your options as far as what you can afford and all the different loan options today. If you don't have a mortgage broker, I have a few I could recommend. Have a great weekend!