Home Buying in Annapolis>Question Details

Fsantilli43,  in 19123

I'm looking for sheriff sale information in Anne Arundel Co, MD.

Asked by Fsantilli43, 19123 Mon Mar 25, 2013

I'm familiar with the system here in Pennsylvania, but it seems to be different in MD. Does the Sheriff's office have listings available for properties facing upcoming auction? What days are the tax or mortgage sales? What is the process to buy from the court house? Does anyone know reliable sites that have parcel numbers but don't require a credit card?

Answers

2
The sale took place in June. You may find details on thei county website.
I would suggest searching online for the "Paper of Record" for that particular county OR the main Auction Firms that link to their Trustee's Calendar is Alex Cooper Auctioneers, Harvey West Auctioneers, Tidewater Auctions, Mid-Atlantic Auctioneers, LLC. - Tax sales are held in each county. The best thing to do is visit each county's website and look-up the property tax sale schedule. Process to buy from the courthouse? READ the Ad. This is your contract. The Terms of sale are important and sometimes vary from Trustee to Trustee. You need to bring a non-refundable deposit of the amount specified in the ad for that particular property. You have to wait for the property to Ratify then you will receive notice. Once it is ratified you should have around 10 days to settle HOWEVER this may be different from Trustee to Trustee. Do your Due-Dilig. on the property and bid wisely.