Home Buying in Cape Coral>Question Details

amburlance, Home Buyer in Cape Coral, FL

I'm looking for realtors that are very knowledgeable about the VA home loan process.

Asked by amburlance, Cape Coral, FL Tue Jun 11, 2013

Answers

13
Good morning!
I have worked with buyers through the VA Loan process. I have many resources available to assist you with the process. I am a Broker Associate at Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group. We are the #1 Realty Group in Cape Coral. I would be honored for the opportunity to talk with you.

Patrick Quinlan
239-565-1556
Broker Associate
Miloff Aubuchon Realty Group
http://www.teamaubuchon.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 12, 2013
I would suggest contacting Tami Carr 239-839-1123. She has been originating loans for the past 20 years locally and she is a Certified Military Housing Specialist. She has been a Great resource for many.

George Sand
Coastal Realty SWFL
http://www.swflsrealtor.com
239-281-3299
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 12, 2013
Please contact me if you have not found another realtor! I will be glad to help you through the process. 239 910 4403 My son is a marine and just recently pruchased a home through the VA process. I can assist you in making this a very smooth process. 239 910 4403
If you are trying to buy a home, one of the most important things to consider is choosing the right Realtor in Cape Coral. If you are eager to buy, you may find an agent at an open house or through a friend’s referral. Sometimes it is possible to stumble on a good match this way, but it’s not necessarily the best way to find the right person for you.

To save time, you may also be tempted to just go with the nicest looking ad. But remember – anyone can pay for an ad. You want to base your decision on the personality, professionalism, and specialized skills of the agent you’re interviewing.

Yes, you should “interview” all prospective real estate agents! Buying a home is not only one of the biggest financial transactions you will make in your life, but it is also a life “transition”. The person who earns your business should be knowledgeable about real estate, but should also be able to provide you with a level of comfort and communication that makes you feel at ease and excited about this next step in your life.

During your “interview” with prospective agents, make sure you ask the following questions:

Choosing a Cape Coral Realtor How many years of experience do you have in the local market?
What are the current conditions like?
Have you sold other homes in this price range? How many?
What is your commitment and availability? (Are they full-time or part-time? Are they available nights and weekends? How long will it be to return phone calls or emails?)
What is your ability to find me a home?
What is your plan to help search for a home?
Do you see any reasons my house may not close quickly?
What are reasonable goals for a timely sale?

Your agent should be honest and up front about reasonable time frames and a sales prices that satisfies your needs, but is also competitive in the market.

After the interview is over, take stock of the answers, but also make a note of how your interaction with the agent went. Even during the quickest house sales, you will be spending a lot of time with this person. It sounds like a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised how many people have complained about agents that simply weren’t a good personality fit for them.

Choosing a Cape Coral Realtor Working with someone that you feel comfortable with will make the experience much more enjoyable. Do you have a sense that the agent is honest and trustworthy? This is absolutely essential! You’ll need your real estate agent to give you honest assessments, explain any complex real estate terms, and develop the smartest sales strategy for your home.

With the right person as your agent, you’ll be much more likely to buy a home quickly.

If you’re searching for a dependable Cape Coral Realtor, I’d would love the opportunity to help you sell your home. Simply call me at (239) 565-7867, hit me up on Facebook, or visit http://www.AckermanSWFL.com/contact. Not ready to contact me yet? No problem! Download my free eBook to your right to learn more.

-AJ
Web Reference: http://ackermanswfl.com
I am both a Realtor, and Federally Licensed Mortgage Broker who has originated many VA loans over the past 13 years. I can help you understand the VA loan process, as well as find the perfect home for you that will merge well with a VA loan.

Robert Guth
"The hardest working man in real estate"
Cell Phone: 239-770-6741
Office Phone: 239-274-6637 EXT 3060
Office Fax: 239-225-0086
Email: RobertGuth@ARGfl.com
Federally Licensed Mortgage broker (NMLS: 325469)
http://www.argfl.com
I have worked with VA buyers and have an excellent understanding of the process. I am currently working with a VA buyer whose VA loan is already tied up in his current resident however we found another Veteran who is going to assume his loan using his benefits which frees up the benefits for the buyer I am working with to purchase his next home.

I assume you have your paperwork in order such as your DD 214. My Father was in the Navy for many years so between growing up in that environment as well as working with VA buyers during my real estate career I have the knowledge needed to successfully help a Veteran purchase a home using their VA benefits.

VA buyers also need to know that lots of homes won't qualify for a VA loan and your real estate agent needs to know what to look for when showing you properties. You will also need an excellent lender who has the knowledge and experience to process your loan.

If you aren't working with a real estate agent already please feel free to contact me. You can email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or give me a call at 239-707-4575.
We have worked with many Veterans using their VA eligibility to find a home. We take pride in serving those who have sacrificed so much to protect our freedoms.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the process. I promise a hassle free experience to my clients.

Adolfo "A.D." Diaz
Century 21 Sunbelt
Isellflorida@ymail.com
239-872-7936
The VA Loan is a flexible mortgage plan which allows for 100% financing and allows for seller contribution / concessions. The last VA Mortgage I did in Cape Coral purchased the house for 175K AND provided 23K to pay for the assessments / hookups; potable water, irrigation and sewer. My customer was extremely pleased with the outcome as it saved him 230 per month had we left it on the tax roll. I do have the advantage of having operated a mortgage and title company in NY in addition to real estate brokerage.
I would be happy to talk with you.
Amburlance, I have 6 years experience as a loan office in Virginia near Fort Lee Army base and had a lot of experience working with the VA loan. It is a great product and offers 100% financing. Also most people are not aware that you can have multiple loans at the same time. I would love to work with you to assist in finding your home and with your mortgage. Please give me a call or email me.

Rick LaVan
239-848-7403
rick@ricklavan.com
Hi-
Not only do you need a realtor that is very knowledgeable but a mortgage broker too. Most homes do not qualify or the sellers don't want to deal with it.
If you have not selected either, please give me a call. I would be happy to help you with everything.
Carolyn 239-243-4082
Good Morning! The VA Loan can be a very smooth and quick process. Your money down should be nothing or minimal at best. My Marine Corp Son just used his VA to buy a home with my assistance. Call me and I can refer to to a great lady who saved him 5000.00 in closing costs. 239 910 4403
Good morning. It's my turn to say look at me!

VA loans are something I'm very familiar with on a professional and personal level. Currently in process of either closing or working with 8 veterans using their benefits. My soon to be husband is a Navy vet & we are building a new home using VA.

I am happy to provide references also. If you would like to see if we would be a good fit feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
I've worked with many people using the VA loan to purchase their home here in SW Florida including Disabled Veterans. I would be happy to provide you references.

In addition to knowing the real estate market extremely well and having a thorough understanding of the VA loan process I'm also a Graduate of the Realtor Institute as well as have a FL Broker's license.

It is an honor to serve those who have served our country. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Erik Elsea, GRI
Jones & Co Realty, Broker Associate
239-405-4063 cell
Web Reference: http://www.resuperstar.com