John Lajara, Real Estate Pro in 10704

I'm looking for realtor in Brewster, NY that can I recommend a couple interested in buying a home. Please respond if you can help them

Asked by John Lajara, 10704 Tue Jul 3, 2012

Buyers are selling their home in Mount Vernon, NY and are pre-approved already. Please call me at 917-848-4655 to discuss further details.

Answers

4
Have you found an agent yet? I have a number of great listings in Brewster from a 3 BR, 3 Level Townhouse at $325k to a wonderful antique w/pool, spa, guest house and more at $1.4m. If you buyers are still looking, get in touch.

Don Mituzas
Licensed Associate Broker
Prudential Douglas Elliman
Cell: 914.924.8581
Http://www.nyhomeseller.com
This is Bob Zeinoun with Keller Williams Realty. My Cell # 914-980 6684. Our office in Yorktown Heights and main area of operation includes Northern Westchester and Putnam Counties. I will be happy to help your clients and gladly will pay referal fee. you can visit my webpage at:
bobzeinounrealestate.com and my email: rzeinoun@aol.com.
Hope to hear from you.
I live in Brewster and have been selling homes in the area for more than 20 years.I'd be glad to help.
Donald Mituzas
Licensed Associate Broker
2008 Realtor of the Year
Prudential Douglas Elliman
http://www.nyhomeseller.com
I just became a Pro with Trulia and saw your post. Did your Buyers find a Realtor in our area yet?