Home Buying in Orlando>Question Details

Hates To Mow, Home Buyer in Orlando, FL

I'm looking for new construction in South Orlando/Kissimmee where the HOA does lawn care (house, not condo). Any ideas?

Asked by Hates To Mow, Orlando, FL Mon May 21, 2012

Answers

8
VillageWalk at Lake Nona is the only one that I am aware of. That's becuase it was conceived as a 55 plus community but the age restrictions were never put in place. For a single family house, prices start in the low $300's.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 22, 2012
I did not know that the Queen was in Real Estate. I know it is her 60th year on the throne this year. Perhaps she is looking for a second career ?

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/queen-elizabeth-ii-prepares-…
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012
There are plenty of communities that meet your requirements regarding the HOA. I live in Lake Nona and you can find several opportunities of that sort. In order to help you further, I need some more information regarding budget, number of bedrooms, etc.
Raquel@orlandorealtyqueen.com
LET THE QUEEN MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE ROYALTY!!!
Hola!

Kissimmee have couple places were this services is include, email me and I will send you the listing in this communities.

Thanks in advances
Humberto Cuevas
La Rosa Realty
cuevashumbert@gmail.com
Good Morning,
I am familiar with the area so if you would like some assistance please feel fee to give me a call at 407-227-3886.
There are a few builders that include lawn service. Call or email me and I will send you the floor plans and pricing. Click the link to view the homes that are in the mls.
I know 2 builders that have communities that do include lawn mowing as part of their HOA dues. One in Kissimmee and one in Windermere. They are single family homes, not town homes. I just was working with a customer that was interested in these communities, so I have their contact info as well. My email is drcarmen01@gmail.com. My cell is 407-608-9862. If you authorize me to send you an email attaching the information I obtained the builders, I can send it your way. I am not sure what is your price range, though and how much you are willing to pay for HOA dues, but I can share with you what I have... There may be others as well, but I know of two builders actively building this type of community right now...

Carmen Muratti
Morris Williams Realty
407-608-9862
drcarmen01@gmail.com
Hello there! Please send me your email address and I will research some properties for you.

Anabella Tercero Okrassa
Cdpe_Ress_Reos REALTOR
AnabellaTercero@att.net
(407) 797-5139
Z House Realty Group