stormangel272, Other/Just Looking in Hahira, GA

I'm looking for land that has a well and septic tank already set up; how could I search for this type of property?

Asked by stormangel272, Hahira, GA Thu Mar 21, 2013

Answers

3
HI, we have 36 acres outside Grand Junction Co. It's land that has not been farmed, but boarders
land that is. Has a creek that runs through it and a small pond fed by a runoff. We have tested the
water and have good results. There is utilities to the property and can have electric ,water, and
septic installed if its something you are interested in. We own the property so we can finance some
of the purchase . If you are interested please email us at tobyhere400@gmail.com
You have to read each property description individually and call each listing agent individually, or simply ask your Realtor to send you a list of what you are looking for.
There's really no way for you to search, but through our MLS System, I can. How much land are you looking for, where would you like to be and what is your price range?
Thank you. I need it in the county of Lowndes near Hahira, Ga. $50,000 to $100,000 less if possible.
Flag Thu Mar 21, 2013