Home Buying in Staten Island>Question Details

amy129, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

I'm looking for 2 family w/ 3K plus sq ft & good yard for kids. What is best deal out there? Approved for up to 875K?

Asked by amy129, Staten Island, NY Tue Sep 10, 2013

See 24 homes on this site available. Can you give pros & cons of the best ones?
Most newer ones have small yard & some older ones have pools that don't leave much yard for kids. Need some opinions of a few good ones.

Answers

7
Why not simply consider working with an agent who can provide any necessary information...
Hi Amy, usually with a 2 family, the main issues are that the second unit will take over most of the basement in your unit. Newer homes will most likely not have large yards. Your best bet will be to find a home built somewhere from the 1980's or 1990's. That is where I will feel you will find exactly what you need. Feel free to check out my website for a complete interactive home search.

http://www.mattjablonsky.com

You can contact me anytime if you have any questions about anything or if you would like to see one of the properties. My cell is 718-690-4372.

Thank you and good luck!
Hi Amy. You have a very nice price range that can put you in the house of your dreams!
However, the question you asked is not giving me enough info to help you out.
There so many different types of construction, areas, lot size, age of the house, number of bedrooms and on and on....
I will gladly help you out if you give me a call at 917-478-0260.
My name is Alex Levin and I am a Broker/Owner of SI Dream House Realty.
Hope to hear from you shortly.
Hi Amy,
I can certainly help you find what you are looking for. Please call me 917-270-5379 and I can go through the pros and cons of the available homes with you.
Would like the opportunity to help you find your new home. Please give me a call at 718 316 0011.
I have several properties available that fit your criteria. Please contact me at 718 689-3850
Hi amy,
call me at 718 619 5701 & I'll be happy to discuss with you...