Blue, Home Buyer in 91030

I'm looking for distressed property in Oxnard, but I am having a lot of trouble getting any help from an agent. Are all Oxnard agents reluctant?

Asked by Blue, 91030 Sat Mar 6, 2010

and rude, or have I just been kissing frogs? I'm baffled at the response I'm getting from the agents I have contacted so far, and I really hope it has just been a string of bad luck. In all of my previous real estate dealings, agents have been helpful, kind, and eager to work with me, but this was in LA County. I contacted agents that advertise expertise in distressed property - does it mean they only want to represent the sellers, and not represent buyers? Am I on the wrong track asking an agent for help? Who should I contact? Are there any Oxnard agents interested in helping me?

Answers

5
Hi Blue,

We are here for you and ready to help you locate the perfect home for your needs. Feel free to check out our website, where we post the new listings for you. Steve Robles is our local Oxnard Buyer's Agent, ready to assist you Sunday (tomorrow) as soon as you are ready to rock 'n roll. Give Steve a call tonight or in the morning, at 750-1000. Our team can make the homebuying process a pleasant one.
I can help you. Mark@BeachBumHomes.net 805-279-3038
Blue, which ever agent you decide to use make sure you ask the right questions. Make sure that agent puts your best interest first. That is critical when making such big commitment and investment. Working with an expert in the area of interest is also critical. Make sure your agent is as motivated to get you into a property as you are motivated to purchase a home. I look forward to hearing from you. http://www.century21homeland.com
Hi Blue, Barry and his team are going to be great for you. In fact to get a sense for how responsive Barry is, dont take my word for it. Look up his profile on Trulia and see how quickly he is able to answer the questions people post in ventura county. I am always amazed. If he can do that in a free community, imagine how he will be with a real live paying client. I've never met Barry in person and I feel that I can endorse him with confidence. Call him or his partner and Good Luck.
Hi Blue, I am sorry to hear that. My team works really hard to find you a property and into escrow in the time you want. We are very customer service oriented and are committed to providing our clients with high level of expert advise. My office is a big REO listing office along with short sales and regular sales. We work hard and negotiate aggressively to get you what you want in the time you want for what you want. Call me anytime at 805-207-5114. Look forward to serving your real estate needs.