Lanelle Mich…, Both Buyer and Seller in California City, CA

I'm looking for an upscale condo community on the ocean which allows large dogs. Any suggestions.?

Asked by Lanelle Michaels, California City, CA Sun Nov 17, 2013

Answers

6
Lanelle, there is more than one answer to your question. Your should contact a REALTOR. I would love the opportunity to provide you with unprecedented service and individualized attention. To that aim I will put your interests as #1 top priority. Please email me at NSBeBroker@aol.com so we can discuss more privately. Until then, here are just a few of my top choices for you to review. ttys!

Elliott Hagood Broker
"Everything I touch turns to SOLD"
386-690-6546 (Anytime SELL Phone)
NSBeBroker@aol.com
I have a list of condos here in New Smyrna Beach that allow large dogs. Would you like me to e-mail it to you?
Fred Fair, Watson Realty Corp.
386-576-6564
I would also welcome the opportunity to be of assistance in your condo search and possible purchase. Feel free to call me in the evening or during the day 386-478-9776, I try to make myself available for my west coast clients when they return home from work.

Anyway there are two things that one needs to know about your dogs; the breeds and the weight of each, the reason is that some breeds may not be permitted in certain condos, breeds that are considered aggressive, even though your dogs may be one of those breeds and not aggressive it would not be permitted.

I hope this helps a little and I wish you the best of luck either way, I have two dogs though little I understand that it can be hard and the selection small the larger the dogs are.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 17, 2013
Tradewinds condominium fits your criteria. Glad to assist you in your search.
John Vazquez, Broker, SeaLand Real Estate, New Smyrna Beach. 386-314-1158
give it a rest Randall......enough with your spam..hopefully trulia will remove it

amazing you have "good friends" all over the country....oh right - you're looking for a referral fee
Depending on your price point and preference for which part of our 13 miles of beautiful beach you'd like to reside there are a few choices. Minorca, Atlantic Villas and Waterford ( being constructed now) is located at the North end of NSB, Seacrest and The Fountains is located in the non drive section of our beach. I am a condo expert of New Smyrna Beach and happy to assist you any time.