Nenee124, Home Buyer in Southfield, MI

I'm looking for an investor to purchase a home in the Detroit area zip code 48221 then land contract the home to me and my family.

Asked by Nenee124, Southfield, MI Wed Jan 2, 2013

Answers

11
Landcontractdetroit@gmail.com has the solution you are looking for, call and ask for Sandra Reed-Gibson, today 313-971-3371 We have buyers looking to invest in the 48221 zip code
email with details, i have two 3 in the university district that i might consider doing a deal on
regards mick m.t@hotmail.co.uk
Hi Mick,

Kindly email me the addresses of the ones you are interested in along with acquisition costs.

Tim@bhphhomes.com
Flag Mon Jan 14, 2013
Nenee understanding what to look for and protact yourself as a buyer in this is covered in my book about Land Contracts now available on Amazon called: Understanding Land Contract Homes: In Pursuit of the American Dream. http://www.amazon.com/Understanding-Contract-Pursuit-America…
Hi Nenee,

What your looking for is what we do everyday for folks just like yourself. Please contact my office and ask for Tim. 800-849-3918. I'll go over your needs and what we have in the area.

Look forward to speaking with you.

Tim
http://www.bhphhomes.com
if i like the house i could do it for as little as 10% down i have several houses in that zip code that i may be interested in selling on land contract
Mick, could you email me at vtcastle at gmail dot com to discuss the 10% down land contract option. I'm an investor w/ a HUD house in mind, but don't have the full cash to cover it myself. Thanks. Matt.
Flag Tue Jan 8, 2013
Nenee, can you send the address, price details and your proposal to miketaysoen@gmail.com. Mike
i may be interested, what price range are you looking for and what type, i usually prefer 3 bed brick built but may consider other options
There are homes available in that zip code that are available now for purchase on land contract .
How can I help you? You can call me 313-421-1472
Hello Ne Ne there are a couple types of alternative financing methods available. You will have to meet certain criteria and one is a down payment. All Investors want buyers to have skin in the game.. Second you will have to show the ability to repay the investor.
Hi Nenee,

There are plenty of land contract properties available. You will still need the deposit of at less 20% and have reasonable good credit.

Bob

Have you already identified the home that you would like? It is possible to purchase on land contract. Most investors are looking for 20% down plus associated closing costs. Let me know if I can assist you.

Hayward