Home Buying in Ocala>Question Details

Jphifer29, Home Buyer in Ocala, FL

I'm looking for an investor

Asked by Jphifer29, Ocala, FL Mon Dec 17, 2012

I'm looking for someone to invest in a house in the silver spring shores area and lease to own it back to me. I'm trying to open an adult care home.

Answers

3
Jphifer29,
Clearly you have identified a growing and profitable market segment in Florida. Good choice.
Now, comes the time to clearly present your business model.
-
Investors want their money to earn from 8 to 30%! You will need to create a 'verifiable' presentation that allows a potential investor to recognize the opportunity. In your presentation, you will need to identify the collateral that makes the risk adverse more comfortable.
-
Now, at this point you have completed your homework and actually have a 'product' that has appeal to an investor. It is apparent you have no contacts or experience in the 'investor' arena, so you next step is to hire an attorney. YOU WILL NEED SOMEONE TO WATCH YOUR BACK!
-
Finally, use big G. 'Investors Ocala FL" should give you a great starting point. Be aware, investors do not run charities. They run income producing enterprises. If it sounds too good to be true, you missed something.
-
If you are going to have employees, you absolutely should approach the city counsel or the economic development council for Ocala. Don't overlook the assistance of other business folks who have successfully started and managed small businesses. That means you should contact the local SCORE organization. These folks will very likely know who is investing in Ocala AND can help you with your presentation/offer.
-

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, Fl
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
I understand that, how do I find an investor for that option
-
That is not going to happen.

You will need to put some skin in the game, at least 10% lease option money

==