Awschlotter, Home Buyer in 18240

I'm looking for an exclusive buyers agent to help me buy in Lake Hauto (18240).

Asked by Awschlotter, 18240 Tue Jul 27, 2010

If you are interested in lots 19-21 on Lake Drive in Lake Hauto, I am the listing agent and can answer questions. If you are having a hard time finding a buyers agent I can recommend one. Liz Wolf 215-803-1398,
We list and sell in that area all the time. Let me know if you are still looking for representation. Hope to hear from you!
Contact a few different realty offices, and interview a couple of agents-- first and foremost make sure you like each other since you will be spending some time together. Interview two-three agencies and don’t be too concerned as to their locations; sometimes a local broker is no more skilled than one outside your area. Ask about scheduling around your needs, who will choose the properties to be seen, can you expect updates on new listings and recently sold properties, and how often will communication occur, etc. Ask about current sales in your areas of interest, negotiating strategies, etc. The answers to such questions should determine whether you should enter into a business relationship with an individual broker. Buyers should be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.