Home Buying in Safety Harbor>Question Details

Bj, Both Buyer and Seller in 19116

I'm looking for an area like Safety Harbor, but less pricey. Hope to return to Florida in the coming months - which nearby areas do you

Asked by Bj, 19116 Wed Feb 23, 2011

recommend? Thx

Answers

8
Heidi Schilling’s answer
Hello, Years back I lived for two years in on the Gulf in Dunedin and loved it. Now that I have returned inland upstate NY, I am thinking of moving to Fl. within 5 years. I will be 55 in August....and would like to please learn of retirement communities in the Dunedin/Safety Harbor area, close to shore. I'd also need to work, I never want to retire.....so any sound direction for living communities, work possibilities now would be helpful. Heidi on kaleidoscope812@yahoo.com Thank you!
I have a double wide mobile home in Amber Glades, in Safety Harbor. I'm homesick for my home state and would like to sell my mobile home. Amber Glades is a 55 and over park. (at least one of you have to be at least 55. It is a beautiful 5 star park. You may call me at 727 474 2047. I can only accept cash and I'm selling my home for $5000.00 It is very large with 2 Large bedrooms - 2 full baths-has roofover (lifetime guarantee) 2 large sunrooms-one with washer, dryer (all furniture etc. included) A workshop is attached to 2nd. sunroom-(garage) I am 67 yrs. young and living alone in this large home seems like a sin. It would make a happy home for family or grandchildren visits If this sounds like something you would like-give me a call. God Bless Barb (Bobbie) Hansen email x2rscribble59@yahoo.com
Safety Harbor is absolutely one of my (and many of my buyer clients') favorite areas--but also on my Top Five:
1-Crystal Beach
2-Dunedin
3-Ozona
4-Palm Harbor
5-Tarpon Springs

These all have great communities with lots of activities, cute downtown areas, and a variety of neighborhoods to choose from in all price ranges. I have been a Pinellas County (Palm Harbor) resident for over thirty years, and I know them all well! If you would like to search homes in these areas, please sign up for a free Listingbook account below!
Bj,

Have you tried Pasco County along the coast.

It's a little far out, but more affordable.

Ilived in Hudson a few years ago and enjoyed what I could buy for my money.

I know a broker/owner in that area that would be glad to help you.

You can contact me here on Trulia and I'll forward your information to her.

She is very pleasant and helpful.

Good luck in finding a great home...
HI Bj,

I would be happy to share with you some excellent buys in Safety Harbor. Other areas that you may want to consider is Countryside, Clearwater,Palm Harbor, Oldsmar and Tarpon Springs.
Let me know more about what you are looking for ie Single Family Home or Condo.

Jeannie
Hi Bj. I specialize in Pinellas County properties. There are many affordable homes now in Safety Harbor as well as other great communities nearby including Dunedin, Oldsmar, Clearwater, Largo and Seminole. Please let me if I can help.

Darla Schroeder, Realtor, CIPS, GRI, e-PRO
Certified International Property Specialist
Palm Harbor, Oldsmar and Tarpon Springs may be a good alternative.

You're welcome to "browse" listings on my website http://www.SoldOnTampa.com and sign up for a free ListingBook account.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
I don't handle the Safety Harbor area. I am in the Northeast and handle Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, Jackosnville Beach areas.