Home Buying in Great Neck>Question Details

mey Rav, Renter in Great Neck, NY

I'm looking for an apt in great neck. one, professional woman .40's very clean, responsible my budget is1300 for the first year, what are my opthion ?

Asked by mey Rav, Great Neck, NY Fri Aug 10, 2012

Answers

3
There are currently two apartments listed that fit your budget. I would be haspy to e-mail them to you if you would like.
Thank you
Looking for a property can be much easier than you may think.

I would be happy to provide you with a FREE account on Listing Book so that you can easily control your own search with very little time invested.

LIsting Book connects to the Multiple Listing Service and will tell you, based on your search criteria, what is on the market; will notify you immediately when something new comes on the market and will also let you know if a property out of your $ zone has a price reduction into your search criteria.

Not only is it free, Listing Book does not obligate you to any one Realtor; work with whom you choose.

I will need very little information; first & last name, email address, price range. You can enter the rest of the information yourself when you log into your account.

gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com

631-425-6150
Consider working with an agent; also check http://www.mlsli.com