Home Buying in 19146>Question Details

local real e…, Home Buyer in 19146

I'm looking for an agent that has experience working with wholesale real estate investors in Philadelphia and/or Delaware County. Any referrals?

Asked by local real estate investor, 19146 Fri Dec 14, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


I work with a lot of investors. Anna Skale 215-917-0414 in Philly, Montgomery County and Bucks County
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 7, 2013
I work with a lot of investors call me at 2154212121. Michael Solomon
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
Good Evening Mr Local R E Investor,

We have bundles of homes that come With tenants, Without tenants, 10% completed to 95% completed.

I hope that answers your Question?

You can confidentially call me when your ready?

All the Best John Curci ReMax Properties 215-757-2889
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
I work with all types of Real Estate investors. If you wish you can contact me in my office at 215-725-5700 Ext 49 I'm also on the Board of Directors for the PA Association of REALTORS and sit on the Commercial Industrial Investment Committee.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 14, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer