Home Buying in Cleveland>Question Details

Stacy Smith, Home Buyer in Ocean City, MD

I'm looking for a rent to own we are buy a house. For the first time me and my husband and our Labradors anytips for first time buyers

Asked by Stacy Smith, Ocean City, MD Fri Jun 13, 2014

Answers

1
Rent to own is really not a good idea, therefore consider fixing whatever is preventing you from purchasing outright. Rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright, or simply continue renting until a purchase can be made.
What she said. Rent to own is a con game under a new name. Most of Renter's money goes to owner. Shortened to Rent to Own. The renter loses and the owner wins. Investigate Land Contract purchases and then add a few more 'gates' to fail so you loose everything.
Flag Mon Dec 29, 2014