Home Buying in Houston>Question Details

Simonne Gori, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I'm looking for a real state here in Houston who works as a team with a contractor offering different remodeling plans for houses.

Asked by Simonne Gori, Houston, TX Mon Sep 16, 2013

Answers

3
Hello. I am an interior architect that contracts all crews required in remodeling homes. I work with the homeowner, propose design ideas and project coordinate the entire process from design, to bids, crew procurement, demo, and buildout. My strengths lie in space planning, kitchens and baths. I also work with landscape architects for those wanting exterior design assistance. I am an allied member of the American Institute of Architects and the American Institute of Architects. I completed a concentration in architecture at Harvard University. I am very intuitive and also study feng shui. I have built nine of our own personal homes as well as had clients in the Houstonian Estates (Houston, TX), the Broadmoore Resort (Colorado Springs, CO), and the Phoenician Resort (Phoenix, AZ). I have worked in Los Angeles, CA where I recently remodeled the former home of actor Ricky Nelson, then Noah Wiley. Areas of specialization include high rise and residential build-outs. My rate is cost plus a coordinating fee. I accept no more than 2 clients per year due to the scope and scale of the projects I undertake. Under the right circumstances, I am willing to travel. My projects are large, high-end and extensive in detail. My minimum fee for any project is $145,000 or 20% plus project fee, whichever is greater. Cherylgoldman360@gmail.com
I work with a contractor that can offer you with a remodeling plan within your budget. You may send me an email for a reply.

Amanda Nicodemus
realty.houston@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.amandahomes.com
Hi there,

I don't work with a contractor as a team, but if you need it, I can share a list of contractors that have been recommended! Email me at jillrainey@gmail.com and I will send the list your way!

Best of luck to you!
Jill