Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Jules, Home Buyer in San Antonio, TX

I'm looking for a real estate agent to help me with buying a house. Do you have any suggestions?

Asked by Jules, San Antonio, TX Tue May 21, 2013

Answers

16
I would offer the services of one of our team's buyer specialists, but I LOVE and respect Ron Mersinger as a friend and
Realtor, and he beat me to the punch on answering your question, so, I will be the ONLY Realtor who will actually refer you to another Realtor!

Ron will take GREAT care of you!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue May 21, 2013
Jules,

I would suggest talking to a few on the phone or meet face to face and see whether you feel connected with any of them. Another way is to check their bio on their website or check their advises on Trulia.

Susie Kay, Realtor®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
Residential/Commercial/Investment
English-Indonesian-Hokkien
------------------------------------------------------------------
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
469-371-2899
susie_k@att.net

http://www.dfwdreamhomes.net

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
Hi...I would love to assist you. I invite you to visit my website at Deb.bluefax realty.com where you can access my contact information.
I am a Real Estate Broker and I can help you find your next property.
Call me directly at Teri Lucas 210.834.6877 or go to
http://www.TeriLucas.com
Trulia is a wonderful resource for identifying potential real estate professionals. Where else can you conduct an interview without even contacting the individual? How, you ask? Do a search for agents located in your targeted area and then read their posts in the Q & A section. This should provide you with a good feel for who they are, how they think and operate, their values, etc.

You can get stated as soon as you like, take your time, and get a head start on making a decision before meeting the agent.

Finding a new home can be stressful, so having a knowledgeable and dedicated realtor will help expodite the process.

Our brokerage offers low listing fees as well as a buyer rebate program. The home buying process can take a tremendous toll on the mind and wallet. We offer rebates to buyers that can go towards your closing costs, or can be used as a rebate check after closing.

Get the most from your realtor! We can help you save, and even put money back in your pocket.

Veteran and Air-Force retired, Joe Corwin and SellSmart Real Estate is dedicated to finding you the perfect home, and giving back to our clients.

Feel free to call 7 days a week. Thank you.

Joshua Wright
SellSmart Real Estate
210.831.2402
Web Reference: http://Joecorwin.com
Interview at least 3 Realtors. Check references/recommendations. Choose one you feel you work together with their personality and you feel you can trust to look after YOUR interests.

I would welcome the opportunity to interview you and guide you along this wonderful decision to invest in your future.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
Highly recommend you interview in person 2-3 Realtors who will work for your interests as a Buyers Representative at no cost to you. Experience and personalities will soon come out in a face to face discussion focused on YOUR needs.

Royce Simmonds, Broker-Owner
Simmonds Real Estate Inc. Schertz/San Antonio
36 Year Air Force Active Service (15 Enlisted/21 Officer)
210-651-9300 or 1-866-651-9300 Toll Free
Like most have responded, depends on the area. If you are buying in Kerrville, use a local Realtor. If you are buying in San Antonio interview some and find one you are comfortable with and have faith in.
Hi Jules,

Have to agree with Ron down below. Coming to Trulia and asking for help to buy a home will get you a ton of responses.

First, are you looking to buy a home in Kerrville, or in the San Antonio TX area? That will make a big difference on who can assist you.

Other than that, I would suggest you research a few out who have offered to help you and give them a call and find out if they can best meet your needs.

We all love to help home buyers and sellers (I would assume). I know I do lol :)! If you would like, check out my site and register for a home search and then call when you are ready!

Brenda Mullen
Realtor®, ABR
RE/MAX Access
210-807-0819
brenda.mullen@sbcglobal.net
Jules,

Give me a call I specialize in helping buyers find the perfect home.

Look at my trulia references

Best Regards

Johnny Williams
210-858-7899
johnny@sahomestx.com
Web Reference: http://www.sahomestx.com
Are you buying in Kerrville or San Antonio?
Of course, please check my references and give a call.
I am experienced and know how to find the BEST for my clients.
Jose L. Novelo
(210)455-7635
Julie, we would be happy to services you. We work for Keller Williams and have an office in Kerrville. We also know they area and live in Bandera. Please give me a call at 877-877-0380

Looking forward in hearing from you soon.

Carol J Woodward
The TexasHomesDuo Team
Yes....just email me privately and I'll give you a great referral.
If you can tell me a little bit about what you need and when you want to move that may help me get you a better match.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Well Jules, you just opened yourself a giant can of well let's just say prepared to be bombarded with offers to help from all of us Realtors. You will find that we love to help people buy and sell homes and give the best service we know how. I have been helping people accomplish their home buying dreams for 25 years and would be glad to visit with you by phone or email. Good luck choosing the best person to help you out.

Have a blessed day,

Ron Mersinger, ABR, PNG
RE/MAX North - San Antonio
210-520-0900 direct
http://www.ronmersinger.com
ron@homeron.com
RE/MAX Hall of Fame Realtor