Home Buying in Petersburg>Question Details

Madeline, Home Buyer in Fort Lee, VA

I'm looking for a real estate agent that will return my inquiries here on Trulia! Thanks in advance :)

Asked by Madeline, Fort Lee, VA Thu Jul 12, 2012

Looking to relocate to Petersburg, VA from Southern California. Found some homes we are interested in and need more photos and info on neighborhoods, specifically Walnut Hill.

Answers

4
I would be happy to send you more info on Walnut Hill...I also have a listing in Petersburg, close to Ft Lee and Lake Chesdin...over an acre lot with 5 bedrooms for 228K...will be in mls later today. If you send me your email address and I will get back to you. You can reach me at Kristin.Martin@longandfoster.com Have a great day!
Kristin Martin
(804)938-5798
I return all calls, text messages, and email inquires. Moreover, if I'm not already on a call, I'll answer my phone on the first or second ring. Clients are the lifeblood of this business. I have lived in Petersburg for 10 years and have called the Central Virginia area my home all of my adult life. Would love to help you find a home and answer any questions you may have; and if I don't have the answer, I'll find someone who does!

Wanda Bond, CDPE, SFR, Certified HAFA Specialist
Weichert Realtors - Brockwell & Portwood

(804) 402-1160 (cell)
carolina_blue_too@yahoo.com (email)
http://www.wandabond.com (personal real estate website)
http://www.centralvahomes.com (brokerage website0
Hi Madeline, I live in Petersburg and would love the opportunity to help you out.
Realtor licensed in VA
Hometown Realty
8049191786
mdoeppke@hotmail.com
The best way to get them to return your inquiries, it to pick up the phone and call them.
I can't disagree... I love e-mail, but Trulia is one of those weird places that not all agents visit on a regular basis. And the email you send to them through the "Contact an agent" button, often produces a very generic email that looks and feels like a "sales pitch" (here's the default language: "Alan May, I saw your profile on Trulia. I'd love to schedule a time for us to talk. Please reply to this email if you are interested. Thank you.")... and many agents, myself included, are so sick and tired of sales pitches, that we just ignore emails like that... to our own detriment.
Flag Thu Aug 2, 2012
Ah yes, that would work. However it is the middle of the afternoon here in California during the work week. I'm an email kind of gal - it is 2012 after all. All of my paperwork can be scanned and emailed just as I'm sure photos can. Thanks for your concern, Alan.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL