Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Adam, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

I'm looking for a real estate agent experienced in bank owned properties. More info inside.

Asked by Adam, Indianapolis, IN Mon Nov 28, 2011

I'm looking for somebody who is experienced, not just somebody who knows how to do it. I work during the weekend nights and would require somebody who is available Wednesday-Friday during the day.

I'm a first time home buyer, FICA score of 784, looking to purchase between January-March, and can get pre-approved first if necessary. I'm looking to buy a home for 100,000-125,000.

If you are interested in helping me; please reply with some information about you and your experience. Thank you.

Answers

9
Hey Adam. I would say that there are many qualified agents that will respond...but I guarantee you that none, again, none will have the experience(or connections with banks) that Lana Detro has. Of course I would like to work with you and I would say I am as competent as the next real estate broker...However, Lana has been in the REO industry for many many years. She has many Bank contracts, and chances are, you may write on one of her listings. 317.377.1917, ask for Lana, and tell her receptionist that you are a referral from Michael Weaver. This should be able to get you right to her.

Again, I could advertise for myself, and many many agents will....but if you want the best in the biz for REO/Bank owned in Indianapolis...Go to where the banks are listing their properties.

Hope this helps, and good luck!!!
Web Reference: http://thevearusgroup.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 28, 2011
Adam,

I am a licensed realtor as well as a licensed contractor and could help you as I know what to look for. I buy and sell homes for myself and have clients that I work with daily that buy bank owned properties in particular. Call me. I am the guy that can help you.

Ron Smith
Keller Williams Indy Area North
(317)846-6300
rons@kw.com
Hello Adam,
I have been a real estate Broker/Agent in Indianapolis for 26 years. My husband has been a real estate agent for 10 years. We work together so we have the flexability to work with you when ever you want to look at homes. We have worked with many first time home buyers. We have sold many bank owned properties and short sale properties. We would be happy to help you.
Donna Massey-Trinkle
Duane Trinkle
F.C. Tucker Company
317-443-8110 for Donna-or email-dmassey@mibor.net
317-374-5656 for Duane-or email-dtrinkle@mibor.net
Adam,
I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about buying your first home, what it takes to buy a bank-owned property (lots of patience for starters) and helping you get started. About 75 percent of my clients are first-time home buyers, and I'd be happy to provide references if you'd like to talk to any one of them about my experience, my knowledge of the area (I've lived and worked in the Indy area about 20 years) and my flexibility. With a limited amount of time, you want to make the most of the free time you have to look at homes that best meet your needs. I have some unique home-buying web-based tools that my clients have access to, to make the search a little bit easier on you. I'd be happy to talk further. Feel free to call or text me at 317.702.0058 or email me at Laura@TalktoTucker.com.
Bank owned properties are a great choice. I would also recommend that you take a look at short sale properties. The goal of short sales is to look for homes that have a pre-approved short sale package completed.

Sometimes the short sale properties might not have as much differed maintenance as a bank owned property.
Greetings Adam,
I would suggest you interview several agents and you will find an agent you are most comfortable working with. Do ask for references and ask as many questions as possible. In today's real estate market just about every agent has sold bank owned or short sale properties. All the best to you.
Adam,

I'd be glad to help you with a new home. I have 7+ years experience helping first time homebuyers purchase new homes. During that period I have helped numerous buyers purchase bank owned properties. I would be glad to meet with you and share my qualifications in detail. I am available to show homes during the time period you are available.

Have a great day!
Jim Jordan
Broker/Owner
Area Pro Realty Indy Homes
317-509-3688
jim@jimsindyhomes.com
I am experienced in bank owned properties. I have sold 3 this year alone. How can I help?

Dave Piccolo
CENTURY 21 Scheetz
317-513-0300
dpiccolo@c21scheetz.com
http://www.davepiccolo.com
Hello, I am experienced in bank owned homes. Have sold 3 this year alone. How can I help?

Dave Piccolo
CENTURY 21 SCHEETZ
http://www.davepiccolo.com