Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Allison, Other/Just Looking in Jefferson, MA

I'm looking for a ranch-style home ($350K-$450K) in the Atlanta area. What is the most respected suburb where I might find such a home?

Asked by Allison, Jefferson, MA Fri Mar 15, 2013

Four bedrooms and 2 baths are required, all on one level.

Answers

39
To Hank and Robert:
You are both way off topic and way out of line. Please take your conversations to a private venue.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 17, 2013
Sherrie - "private venue." Like a cage?
Flag Sun Mar 17, 2013
Allison -

I have a slightly different count than Michael which of course will happen as we're likely looking at different areas. Looking in Cobb,Fulton,Cherokee,Forsyth and Gwinnett with that broad criteria I see 26 options - however as he also noted, the variables alter the count.

The single most important thing in my opinion is value preservation - zero the search on areas that demonstrate historic value stability, market appeal and desirability. Several of the possible listings are in areas that I would never recommend a buyer drop 350-350K.

Structure and condition is important of course but what's more important in real estate than location? Is it better to find a home that needs a litle work in a higher desirable area or one that's perfect in an area with continued falling value and smothering inventory?

Candid and detailed opinions of value are the crux of what I do every day - both for my clients and lenders. Let me know if I can help -

Hank
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 16, 2013
With a ranch in that same price range, Allison, filtering for 3 car garage, >1997, 4 bedrooms, 2+ baths we got 20 matches. When I add 1/3 to 1/2 acre lot, it goes down to 3. Would you like for me to email you those in the form of an electronic flyer?

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com

http://www.SellsRealty.org

http://www.city-data.com/

http://www.greatschools.org/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 16, 2013
My sincere thanks for all these answers. Many of you required more information about what I'm looking for in order to best answer my question, understandably so! Here are my very specific criteria: Ranch-style (one level), all brick, no older than 1998, four bedrooms (at least 3 in the same section of the house; ie., split floor plan), at least 2.5 baths, 3-car garage, about 0.5 acres, 3,000+ square feet, fireplace, central air, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and 42" cabinets. An enclosed (ie., screened) porch in back would be a nice-to-have feature, but unlike ALL of the other features above, would not be absolutely necessary. Commuting is not an issue, since I am retired (in age only.....not in life style or vitality!!).
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Mar 16, 2013
Hi Allison,

This is Ranch Heaven down here.
I'd love to help but I'd need more info about you and your likes, wants, needs, interests, etc.
I thought of sharing with the link below with a list of real estate agents in Atlanta, plus lots of information about Atlanta Real estate that might be useful in your search for the perfect home.

http://www.realtypin.com/realtors/us/georgia/atlanta

http://www.realtypin.com/united-states/georgia

All the best.
Web Reference: http://www.realtypin.com
Hi Allison
I am a seasoned agent, been in the Atlanta metro area for over 40 years. Please contact me, I would love to work for you. Donna Dubreuiel 404-472-7177 anytime. myAtlantahome.georgiamls.com to search for homes, very up to date listings.
Allison,

I just want to say how sorry I am that you had to experience first hand the unprofessionalism of some of the Realtors here in GA. I recommend you go through all these posts and find the one agent who you think you can trust and work with to help YOU. Then call that agent and end this string of rediculousness. I am embarrassed and I apologize from all the professional agents here in ATL. Best of luck in your search.

678-362-7458
genesellsfast@gmail.com
14570 Providence Rd shows active Private updated, great schools good North Fulton location BUT the 4th bedroom and 3rd bath is on the upper level great home
I could not locate anything in Cobb, North Gwinnet (N and W or I-85), North Fulton or DeKalb from 295-305K with 4+ Br 2+ Ba on a private lot
What is your time frame? I could plug you into my system and when something comes up that fits "exactly) I will send along. If you go further out - say Hall and or i.e. Cumming/Forsyth something may fit BUT the lots will be smaller with some exceptions
Allison,

How familiar are you with the Atlanta market? We moved here last year and found that our initial criteria for a home search evolved considerably once we rented an apartment in Atlanta (Buckhead area) for a few months. The factors to consider would be:

1. Do you have school age children? if yes, then keep in mind that while the Atlanta Public School system has about 5-6 great elementary schools, there is only one somewhat good middle school and not a single good high school.

2. Where would you be working? Commute in Atlanta is a killer.

3. What kind of lifestyle are you looking for?

If you could tell me the answers to these questions, I might be able to give you some more info on neighborhoods as a home buyer, not an agent.

Good luck with your search
A search for your specific criteria revealed only 5 homes in metro Atlanta, 4 of which are under contract. Check out listing # 4092315 and see if this is what you are looking for. This is a bit north of Atlanta, but a really nice area near Lake Lanier. I suggest the Suwanee/Duluth area, great home values, modern, convenient and low crime.
I am a native Atlantan, let me know if I can help. I will not baffle you with b.s. Leyta Jordan, 404 310 2995. Keller Williams Realty, Peachtree Road.
Sherry Crow,

Well said - and hats off to you for being the only poster in the last 5, to have enough integrity and professionalism not to take sides.

Michael - you must be very blissful then. Actually by focusing on only one part of the poem, and not looking at the larger context you have misinterpreted the meaning of the poem: "Ode on a distant prospect of Eton College" (1742) Sometimes a little knowledge can be worse than none at all.

Back on topic - then I'm signing off this post.

Allison, starting 6 posts down - there are some good agents in this post to contact - some offer more advantages than others, but *almost any would be better than none - interview several carefully and it will be clear who can help you, and who you can trust.

A few proven tips for selecting an agent:

1. In the interview, if anyone focuses too much on their "firm", that is usually a sign they don't have a lot to offer - it is the agent you hire, not their firm that will make or break your deal.
2. If an agent makes a big point about being a realtor - that is not a bad thing (I was one for over a decade) but it is NOT to be relied on. The fact is, most agents are Realtors, and after 20 year of experience working with them, I assure you, most agents (Realtors or no) aren't worth hiring.
3. If any agent refuses to insist that you sing an Exclusive Buyer Brokerage Agreement - DO NOT work with them, they legally are not accountable to you for their errors, actions, or failures to act. In other words you have little to no recourse if/when they make a mistake.
4. If any agent offers to "send you listings" before they have even spoken to you to get your a detailed criteria - run - they are unprofessional and definitely not an advocate. You need an advocate - not a salesman looking for the next closing.
5. You want someone with at least 5 years experience, and they should be able to prove they are very tech savvy.
6. They should have at least 25 transactions under their belt - but it must be spread out over at least five years - believe it or not, there are rookie agents that have sold 50 homes in their first year - that is not enough time on the job.
8. Finally, (there are plenty more but this is a good base) do not be impressed with agents who boast volume sales - volume only tells what the agent did for themselves - not how their client faired.

Case In Point: I have had listings in neighborhoods at the same time a huge (400 sales a year "mega" agent) had his listings - I think I only sold about 10 listings that year. In both cases, I sold my listings faster and for $20-$35K more net to seller.

Robert Whitfield
Well said boys - this is pointless and exhausting, time to move on. Rob I will send you those emails this morning, do with them what you wish

Hank
Web Reference: http://Www.hmtatlanta.com
Well said, Lee. Thomas Grey was a much remembered author from my HHS years; our English teacher made us learn "Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard" which was quite a task for a teen back in the day. Reading one of the respondent's lengthy, wandering posts below, it reminds me of a Grey line from another poem: "...where ignorance is bliss, 'Tis folly to be wise."

Some learn their lessons after one experience; others apparently never. Hoping our metro Buyers and Sellers perform their due diligence prior to making that first contact.

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com

http://www.SellsRealty.org

http://www.city-data.com/

http://www.greatschools.org/
Hi Allison...Thanks for the detailed requirements....after a search with your specific requirements utilizing one database I came across 22 (twenty two) that fit your requirements, of those I would only recommend 10 (ten). There will be others as the spring inventory expands...alot will depend on your timing for the move to Atlanta along with the current inventory levels at that time. If I can be of service to you please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Chuck
678-578-2788
chuckgreen@kw.com
Web Reference: http://chuckgreen.com
Allison may I recommend a real estate agent for you o talk to?
Boy this place can get testy and way off topic.

1. Here's the bottom line, Allison has several areas that could work for her.

2. I'm an active certfied appraiser

3. Bob is a well designated structual expert and tennis player

4. IMO so keep it in context - if construction issues are economically feasible to repair I can repair them. I cannot repair value trends and market appeal of an area, that is controlled by the market.

5. IMO so keep it in context - the vast majority of homes do not suffer from extraordinary structural issues, this is not a third world area and checks are in place. It happens yes - frequently no. Expect to find issues with every home however the vast majority can be addressed.

I don't do appraisals for clients, seems like Bob doesn't do inspection for clients. I do however, "desk top" every potential listing before visiting them to eliminate the garbage, in a sense doing a desk top appraisal review. That significantly increases client productivity and ensures that they see homes that will be economical wise purchases.

That's it - we're not going to Mars with all of this. As for Allison, if she asks the right questions she should be able to identify a compent agent rather quickly. We can beat our drums about how wonderful we are - if Allison is smart she mearly says "show me your sales record" and all of the BS falls away. http://hankmillerteam.com/about-hank-miller/how-do-you-find-…
Web Reference: http://www.hmtatlanta.com
Allison,

Based on the amounts of responses to your questions, it is obvious that many Realtors want your business and would love to work for you. There will be no shortage of offers to help you find your dream home. What you need to do is go with your gut and determine who you think you can work with and trust, and reach out to that agent. To be perfectly honest, exactly what you are looking for is not going to be easy to find as most ranch homes were built prior to 1998 in the majority of areas that would probably be ideal for you. It is going to come down to research, time, compromise and elimination. Look for an agent who will be honest with you and wants to help you, not themselves. There will be no shortage of those agents either. I'm available to talk if you wish. If not, good luck with your search and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Gene Caifano
Real Estate Advisor/REO & Short Sale Specialist
Chapman Hall Realty
6100 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 120
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30328
678-362-7458 Cell
404-252-4512 Office
678-399-6469 Fax
genesellsfast@gmail.com
http://www.atlantaareaforeclosures.com
http://www.chapmanhallrealty.biz
Well Hank is right - but that's kind of blatantly obvious thought. I don't think (I hope at least) that any of us would suggest you buy a home in an area with declining value trends.

Franky all agents can do a pretty good job of giving you market data without a lot of charts and extra data overload that at the end of the day can be plain wrong or skewed as needed. Appraisals are not science - they are data and subject to appraiser interpretation. Building structures are science - and they are either sound or not - and I assure you many are not.

What you can't skew is how serious defects are - and even if they aren't seroius and extremely costly- by knowing what they are (and their cost to correct) BEFORE the offer - you can submit a much wiser offer price - that is where I am an expert - in addition to all the duties required of any good and experienced agent, such as running market values.

I am not saying Hanks advice is not helpful - I am just saying it is not nearly as helpful as what I provide. I mean 90% of my transactions are in the better areas of East Cobb, Roswell, and Alpharetta - you wont get better market trends and a sound investment prospects than that - unless you buy a poorly built new home, or one with serious and costly defects - the kind agents can not detect, and unfortunately even many of our local home inspectors. I just has to get a city of Atlanta Registured PE and Architect to prove one was way off base - and he was not just some ASHI guy - he was ICC Certified Combnatioon Inspector like me - we are supposed to know what we are donig when we specifiy a repair that may cost $5K or more - or scare the parties and torpedo a deal!

Fortunately, at least in the case of Hank, if he screws up big time, at least an active licensed apprasier will come behind him and make things right unless its an all cash deal. That is not the case with inspectors - that is why my clients love me. I save deals worth saving, and advise my cleints about those they should run from - or for example show them why they should offer $10K less than they otherwise would.

I am here if you want an expert and an advocate on your side Allison.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment
Hi Allison,

You posted a moment before I did - I see your new title - "Just Looking". If that is really the case, do you feel you are going to get dedicated and impartial information and service if you are broadcasting that you are "Just Looking"? If you arent going to move for 6 months to a year, and are just wanting to get a feed of listings to see you can sign up to our MLS search feeds. But you seem to be wanting more - someone who can answer your questions about those listings and the "respected" neighborhoods, schools, markets, etc, and give you the beneifit of thier advice and knowledge..?

If so, you should know that legally, until you enter into a client relationship with an agent or broker, that agent or broker can not give you that level of detail, facts, and insight - because you are a "customer" and customers do not get client level representation - just like when you "talk" with an attorney, as opposed to hiring the attorney and becoming his/her client.

While a lot of agents don't get this, as a Broker/Owner, I am required to know it. If an agent does treat you as a client, and give you advice anyway, (they will eventually be sanctioned or sued) in the absence of a Brokerage Representation Agreement, you have zero recourse against them if that advice is wrong - because they are not beholding to you for thier actions - or failures to act.

So what am I saying? You either need to do your own research, or interview some agents and hire one! Then we can guide you and advise you on neighborhoods etc - even if you aren't moving for 6 months. Wouldn't it be better to be getting sound and accurate data and answers from someone who is accountable to you?

It is important to know what you are dealing with and what your exposures are when you interact with the real estate community.

Call me for more information if you have questions about this topic.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Hi again Allison. I believe there are great homes here that fit a lot of your criteria out. However there are a few more details we as realtors would need to know in order to assist you in finding that perfect home.

Like Robert Whitefield said; call a few of us for an interview to see who you would feel has the best handle on what's out here as well as the best fit to work for you.

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
Hi Allison,

As you can see from the better agents responses below, no one can give you sound and meaningful guidance without communicating with you. Anyone who tries to send you listings or suggest homes or areas in the absence of knowing your personal preferences and requirements is all about "selling you something", rather than giving you sound guidance and counsel and acting as your advocate.

The offer I made below is real, and I am frankly surprised you have not contacted me for a free phone consultation. You won't move to too many cites and find an offer like the one I detailed below. It's a $5-10K value and can save you ten times that or more in proper pricing and avoiding poorly built and/or defective properties.

Help from ordinary to extraordinary is available - but you have to take some action.

We all stand ready to assist you - call a few of us and choose the best buyers agent/broker you can find!

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties
We need to know just a little more about your search criteria as the metro Atlanta area is pretty huge. So please let us know what zip code or zip codes you want to consider living in and/or if the school district is important to you. Also what criteria are important to you in a subdivison such as whether you want to include it having swim/tennis ... and also if having things such as a golf course or lake, etc. are important to you.

Right now there are 84 active lisitngs in subdivisions that use the Atlanta name that meet your criteria by being priced between $350k and $450k and having at least 4 bedrooms and 2 baths. And in close proximity to Atlanta, and within the metro Atlanta area, there are a lot of other subdivisions with homes meeting your criteira. By way of example in southeast Marietta there are 27 and in Sandy Springs there are 14 and there are 9 in Decatur, and one in Brookhaven, etc., etc.

So again. If we know what zip code or zip codes you want to live in, we can better respond to your request.
Allison,
I will be happy to send you listings in the areas of Atlanta that may appeal to you. Just email or call me any time and I can quickly help you get educated on all of the great options here. I lived in Boston for a few years and you will be thrilled to see how far your money goes here compared to Ma. You will also LOVE the moderate climate. The traffic is a very big issue here so that is a factor for most buyers as they look at areas to live in. When I saw your post, I thought of this great brand new community being built in Marietta of one level homes with the option to add a bedroom/bath and loft upstairs for around $300,000 and the homes are really great. If you are looking for one level homes, these are wonderful since the vast majority of ranch homes in the "better" areas were built in the 1960's. Call me and let's chat about your plan.
Caroline Gamma
Duffy Realty
404-668-9167
Good Aftenoon Allison....as you can see from the previous posts the spectrum of suburbs suurounding Atlanta and intown are plentiful....though with your limited requirements it is almost impossible to provide you a list of respected suburbs without further details....such as approximate square footage, construction (brick,stucco,frame,stone, etc.),gated, lot size(such as your home in Bergen County), proximity to lifestyle needs. We would all like to help you with your search....so contact a few of us or provide some additional detail so we can provide better detail to meet your needs.

Best Regards

Chuck Green, Realtor
678-578-2788
chuckgreen@kw.com
Serving Atlanta Since 1984
Web Reference: http://chuckgreen.com
Hi Allison,

As a 30 year resident of Atlanta, I have watched Atlanta transform, and can help you easily determine the ideal suburb area. I would be happy to discuss your options and give you highly individualized, unbiased, and spot on advice based on what is best for your personal preferences, and long and short term plans. There are new and existing homes in a variety of suburban areas that fit that basic descripton all over 20 county metro Atlanta - but many will not result in a sound purchase or be in the ideal location for you. I don't "sell" homes - I fully inform and advise my clients and act as their advocate throughout the process.

So step one, would be a complementary no obligation consultation to understand your primary needs and concerns - call me at your convenience 678-585-9691.

As a Licensed GA Broker/Owner and ICC Certified Building Inspection Expert with over 20 years experience, my representation services for buyers is unmatched. In addition to area information and complete market trend disclosures by community, I perform a pre-purchase structural and major systems analysis of every property you are interested in (new or existing) so you make more informed choices and know what you are buying (and what the price should be based on conditions) before we even make an offer. For new homes, I assist clients through the process at any stage, from lot selection, and monitor the construction at any stage from footings to final CO to make sure you get the home you deserve.

When conditions warrant, I don't hesitate to advise my clients NOT to buy certain properties (or deal with certain builders) when serious and costly structural or building defects, or environmental hazards are detected. My goal is to help my clients find a home they love, but also make sure they make a sound purchase and good investment. All this requires significantly more work and due-diligence from my end, but it is what I love to do. All of my extra services are provided to clients at no charge.

Reach out to me for more information, and to discuss an action plan based on your time frame to be in a home.

Robert Whitfield
Broker/Owner
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
678-585-9691
RobertWhitfield.com
TheHomeBuyersRep.com
Lots of good answers here, Allison--

I'll just add a bit about Atlanta and its suburbs. Because we have no natural boundaries, the Atlanta suburbs go on and on and on. My sister and I both live in the Atlanta metro area, but it takes me over an hour to get to her house, There is no dropping by to say hello-- it's basically a day trip whenever we visit one another.

There are so many Atlanta neighborhoods that fit your price criteria, so a better question is "Where will I need to drive in the course of my daily activities?"

Trust me, you do not want to live outside the I-285 Perimeter if your workplace is in town. Lots of people do it, but I can't for the life of me figure out why! Many Atlanta commuters spend an hour or more in their cars driving to and from work every day. I can't imagine a worse fate.

Good luck, and let me know if I can help!
Sherrie Crow
Keller Williams Realty Metro Atlanta
404-790-8184
Allison,

That's kind of an open question. How would you answer if someone asked the same about Boston?

If you would consider one of the neighborhoods near the center of town, with shady tree-lined streets, awsome restaurants, gerat school choices, and full of bungalows with high ceilings and big windows, then call me. I can help you figure out where you want to live and find the home you want.

Dave Herren
Best Atlanta Properties
404-425-4945
Allison,

As someone who also relocated from MA (North Andover) I would suggest you consider Sandy Springs or Dunwoody as these communities have the inventory of ranch style homes in your price range and have easy access to the city and public transportation if that is important. Dunwoody also has more of the charm associated with many New England towns, if that is important to you.

I am not an agent but could recommend several top agents in these areas if you are interested.

Good luck on your move!

Timothy Brown
LPO Manager
Evolve Bank & Trust
678.467.9959
Hi Allison! When you say Atlanta, are you looking to purchase in the actual city of Atlanta or in
either of the surrounding cities and areas that are known as the metro-Atlanta area? ( i.e Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Decatur, etc....)

While there are many suburban areas that offers ranch homes within your price range, let's discuss what's more important like what do YOU look for in a home and community?
Are choice schools important to you? Neighborhood amenities? Convenience to downtown or shopping areas? Aside from wanting a ranch, do you want a brick ranch home or hardiplank siding?.....
These are some questions you should focus on that will help you to narrow down the different areas or suburbs that may fit your criteria.

Best with finding a new home and let me know if I can assist further!

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers
770.901.0956
http://www.LaquitaBaez.com
Allison,

I specialize in working with out of state buyer's who are relocating to Atlanta find the right areas to live in and the right homes to buy here based on your specific goals and needs. I too have relocated here from the North East and would love the opportunity to speak with you about your Real Estate needs. There are a lot of factors that will weigh in to this decision but I would recommend somewhere in the North Corridor of Atlanta, specifically (Roswell, Alpharetta, EastCobb/Marietta, Dunwoody areas) as these have the best public schools, ranch homes within these price ranges and the best resale value. If you are looking for an agent who you can trust and will guide you to make the best decision for you, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I am here to help.

Gene Caifano
Chapman Hall Realty
6100 Lake Forest Drive, Suite 120
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30328
678-362-7458 Cell
404-252-4512 Office
678-399-6469 Fax
genesellsfast@gmail.com
http://www.chapmanhallrealty.biz
Atlanta is a rather large market - many stand alone cities are included in the greater "Atlanta" market.

First thing is to consider where you want to be and what you need to be near. Next thing is to understand the trends in that area, then develop a relationship with an experienced agent so that you can begin seeing listings that make sense.

At that price point, there are areas in and out of "Atlanta" that come to mind - both from an appeal standpoint but also - and most importantly - from a value retention and economic stability standpoint.

Data updated weekley is up on my site - http://www.hmtatlanta.com

Let me know if you need help -
Hi Allison,

It all depends on by respected. What is most important to you in neighborhood?

Tyler Willis, REALTOR®
Keller Williams Realty Intown Atlanta
621 North Ave NE, Suite C-50
Atlanta, GA 30308
Office: (404)541-3500
Direct: (678)656-5524
tylerwillisintown.kwrealty.com
What do you mean by respected?

Define what you mean by suburb.

Decatur is a suburb. We are incredibly worthy of respect.
All of these answers are great. There are some wonderful neighborhoods in Atlanta and it really depends on the individual. Are you looking for school systems? Is an easy commute to work important to you? Do you like a walk-able neighborhood? All of these questions can be answered in a home buying consultation with a buyer's agent who knows and works in Atlanta. An hour with an agent going over your needs and wants can definitely save you many hours in the car down the road looking at homes that don't fit your criteria. I'd be happy to discuss options with you and get your started on your search.

Sarah Moore
The Live in Atlanta GA Team
Keller Williams Atlanta Midtown
678-641-7925
sarah@liveinatlantaga.com
Allison,
How about Forbes Magazine's pick for Best Places to Move? Alpharetta, Ga! Great public school system, parks and recreation areas, home to HP, ADP, and other Fortune 500 business. 40 minute drive to Lake Lanier, North Georgia mountains has beautiful views, hiking. I welcome your questions.
Allison I think we first need to ask what is important to you. Do you want to be close to where you will work, are schools important to you, recreation and entertainment. There are many homes that meet your requiremments, but once we determine the other variables we can narrow it all down. You can never go wrong when it comes to the best school districts. I will be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to call me at 404.843.2500 or email me at jeff.claeson@metrobrokers.com.

Best regards

jeff
The area of town you wish to reside will probably be closely tied to how far are you willing to commute. There are many many areas where you can find gorgeous ranch homes. Start from a general area and start researching that area. Here is a great website which lists demographics and crime rates http://www.onboardnavigator.com/1.5/webcontent/obwc_search.a…

Fred Yancy, Broker
Crye-Leike Realtors
(678) 799-4663
There are over 190 home listed on the MLS, Allison, in metro Atlanta that meet your criteria. Now all we have to do is narrow down your description of a "most respected suburb" that would allow for traffic patterns locally. If you would like for me to send you electronic flyers of any or all of these properties, please forward me your email address and I will get them over ASAP. If you'd like to see some soon, please call, text or email and I will arrange the showings. Good Luck!

Please call, text or email if we can provide further assistance. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com

http://www.SellsRealty.org

http://www.city-data.com/

http://www.greatschools.org/