Home Buying in Burbank>Question Details

Adri Doppenb…, Home Buyer in Burbank, CA

I'm looking for a house with garage, pool and garden. preferably modern and European. I'm still looking around, I still live in the

Asked by Adri Doppenberg, Burbank, CA Fri Dec 25, 2009

Netherlands.
I can spend up to € 450,000.00

I like to see your offer.

Sincerely Yours,

Adri

Answers

8
Liz Barkhordarian’s answer
Hi Adri

Another thing to think about is what sort of area you would like to live in.
There are many different areas around Burbank to consider.

Also, what do YOU mean by European?
I am from England and most of the English style houses are anything but modern.
French country is the same.
Many of the more 'modern' styles are actually the 50's style houses which are very light, bright and open.

If you'd like to receive automatic emails of properties matching your criteria send me your email adress and I'd be happy to set that up for you.

Regards, Liz

LizBarkhordarian@charter.net
http://www.GlendaleAreaRealEstate.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009
Hi Adri !

Happy Sunday !

If you are using the home as a 2nd home you should get qualified first ,so you know what your buying power is.Then you can pick out an area that you want to live in .Once you do that you can find 2-3 Brokers that you can interview on Trulia that can assist you in the home buying process,they can also refer you to their lender.Good Luck !
We can help you get pre-approved to buy. Call or email for a free pre-approval and free credit report.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad now at 855 415-5626.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
Foreign National Loans

Borrowers using TIN Okay
Borrowers with NO CREDIT SCORE
Borrowers with NO SSN
Foreign Nationals {Expatriate}- NO PASSPORT {Must have valid work visa or 30% Down}
70% LTV Purchases
65% LTV Rate & Term Refinance
50% LTV Cash Out {Possible higher if financials are up to par}
Multiple properties OKAY
Corporation purchasing and refinancing OKAY

Richard- El Bey
Avarice Investments
(706) 399-7813 cell
(678) 752-8062 Office
thegocp@gmail.com
As you can see, Adri, there are many questions that help us find your ideal home! AI the writer below said, $647,145.04US will certainly let you buy a very nice home. Financing is also a consideration, although I have lenders I work with that can help with foreign buyers (I've worked with them before).

You are also welcome to call me. I work very hard for my clients, and love finding homes.

Blessings, Bonnie
Bonnie Scribner, REALTOR, QSC
DRE #01447853
The Scribner Team
Century 21 Discovery
Bonnie@BonnieTheRealtor.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 25, 2009
Adri Merry Christmas and best wishes.
Is it a cash buy or loan involved? Are you employed in USA? For that price you can buy a nice house, but financing, if you need any is crucial.
Please call directly. at 818-281-5889 and we can discuss and analyze your possibilities. Thank you.

Sent from BlackBerry Verizon.
Adri
For the price you are dreaming....probably more in the high sixes (USD) at a minimum, but inventory levels in that price point are very low.
If you are serious let me know.
Merry Christmas!
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
What particular area are you looking for? What are your plans when living there - proximity to a work location, shopping, freeways, schools? Number of bedrooms and baths? One or two-story? If you'd like a personalized search, please let me know and I'd be happy to help.

As today is Christmas day, I will be with family later on, and it might be tomorrow before I am able to set it up for you -- Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday. I hope that 2010 is the year you find your next home!!!

Blessings, Bonnie

Bonnie Scribner, REALTOR, QSC
DRE #01447853
The Scribner Team
Century 21 Discovery
Bonnie@BonnieTheRealtor.com
http://www.BonnieTheRealtor.com