Belmore74, Home Buyer in Hollywood, FL

I'm looking for a house to rent in the Bay St Louis, Pass Christian, Gulfport area. I have 2 dogs though. Eventually will buy

Asked by Belmore74, Hollywood, FL Mon Jun 2, 2014

Answers

1
Ohh. I love your area in Florida. The little gambling boats that go out on water! You will really love it here on the gulf coast. Similar lifestyle and small family friendly towns. Bigger casinos to enjoy here plus lots of other entertainment. There are great sources online. Rentals are now on Realtor.com and those are updated within 24 hrs, so no old listings. Feel free to pick any realtor to show you any home you find. You don't have to use the one listed. We all work together and work for free for buyers and renters. The owners are the ones that generally pay the realtors because when we list a property we do lots more work. For example, advertising, open houses, checking on property and updates to owners. It's a lot more costly and time consuming. We love our buyers too because without them nothing would get sold. :)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 18, 2014