Home Buying in Chino Hills>Question Details

Alan Hong, Home Buyer in Corona, CA

I'm looking for a house in chino hills for around $250k-$350k. Already have an agent.

Asked by Alan Hong, Corona, CA Sat Jan 4, 2014

Answers

9
Just listed one for 335K on Sunny Slope.
Hi Alan

Since you have an agent, I'm sure that she/he will be able to help you. Good luck to you and your family on your home search, I hope you find the one that meets your need.

Diana Margala 909-560-0145
Your agent should be able to put together a search for you and find all of the available homes in your price range.
Hi Alan,
Good luck and happy new year.
Your post says that you are looking for a house in Chino Hills. You should check out this site: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/. It is a leading website database that contains over two million foreclosure homes, including bank foreclosures, government foreclosures like VA homes and HUD homes, distressed properties and commercial properties that are for sale all across the nation.

All of the listings have had any outstanding liens eliminated and the title is free and clear. We also update our extensive collection of listings every day. Membership opens up the listing and reveals the contact information and a detailed property description including more photos.

I did a quick check for homes $200k - $400k in your area and I found 212 active listings. Here is the link to check it out: http://www.bankforeclosuressale.com/list/ca/county071/chino-…
hello Alan,
you should be having this conversation with your agent at his or her office helping you looking for a home.if for any reason you are not satisfied With the result and that you're looking for a more productive agent I will be more than happy to help you I can be reached at 909 222 5003
Alan:

If you are working with an Agent I would think this question should be directed to them directly.
Hi, Alan!
If you already have an agent, then he/she should be working with you, and sending you listings of properties that meet your criteria.

If you are not happy with your current agent, I would be glad to assist you with your home search. I have done a lot of business in Chino Hills this year, and I am familiar with the inventory.

Nicole Fedorchek, Realtor
Tarbell, Realtors
714-914-5097
realtornicolef@gmail.com
So what are you looking for out of this post? Are you looking for a different agent? Do you need to be pre-approved?

Alex Greer
Loan Officer
http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com

408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com