Home Buying in Los Angeles>Question Details

Yanni raz, Real Estate Pro in Sherman Oaks, CA

I'm looking for a house in Hollywood Hills, Sunset Plaza areas

Asked by Yanni raz, Sherman Oaks, CA Sat Sep 29, 2012

I'm a realtor so I'm not looking for a buyers agent, but I'm looking for listing agents or sellers that have properties I can look at in these areas.
My price up to $5 Million. I'm looking for at least 4000 sq feet house with some flat back yard.
Share with me properties you have for sale.

Answers

1
Dorene Slavitz (213) 814-5238’s answer
Dear Yanni,

Once you have committed to an excellent Buyer Agent you will recieve all the listings you would like! Licensed Realtors who work as Buyer Agents have access to ALL listings in Los Angeles County.

The process should involve a personal meeting with a licensed Realtor,to discuss your needs, to go over contracts, take care of your Pre-Approval with a loan officer, discuss all concerns, and arrange times and days to view property.
It is at this meeting that you will get a feel of what the working relationship will be like. It is taking quite some time to find property in our current market. It's not unusual to spend (6) months on it!
It's a big committment to purchase a home so expect to spend some time with your Buyer Agent before getting started.
Happy Home Buying!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012