Home Buying in Bloomington>Question Details

nicosaph, Home Buyer in Bloomington, IN

I'm looking for a house and plan to be in Btown for 3-4 more years and then would like to sell or rent out. How is resale in Ellettsville?

Asked by nicosaph, Bloomington, IN Wed Jan 1, 2014

Answers

5
It's OK depending where you are in Ellettsville. It doesn't have as strong of market when compared to certain zip codes or school districts in Bloomington but it has a healthy market. I'd be happy to help you out with your real estate goals. Please send me an email to realestatebysteele@gmail.com so I can get your address and I'll send you a comparative market analysis of Bloomington and Ellettsville property. Go Broncos!

Aaron Steele
812-325-8207
Generally, the rental market is a little slower in Ellettsville; however, recent new homes and condo building as well as lower prices make this a go to place for your needs.
FYI, there is evidence that interest rates will rise (still at a historical 10 year low) and that it will be better to purchase homes, cars, etc in the first six months of 2014) Location wise, there is more to resell or rent quickly in the Bloomington area because of a stronger, larger workforce and the draw of Indiana University.
It depends on many factors (type and condition of the home, location, price point, etc, etc). Having an experience buyer agent will be extremely important. Please let me know when we can talk so I can give you a more precise answer based on your particular situation.

Juan Carlos Carrasquel
(812) 369-0785
Juan@JuanSells.com
Happy 2014!

Ellettsville is a solid area. It isn't as strong as some of the Bloomington zip codes but it certainly stays active. It has a healthy market and I can send you data along with other re-sale figures if desired. I'd be happy to service your real estate needs. Feel free to contact me any time.

Aaron Steele
812-325-8207
realestatebysteele@gmail.com
realestatebysteele.com