Home Buying in Indianapolis>Question Details

Josie Farley, Home Buyer in Evansville, IN

I'm looking for a home (or duplex with both available units) large yard or more rural type setting. Quiet no flight path or train tracks!

Asked by Josie Farley, Evansville, IN Mon Mar 3, 2014

2 full baths basement would be great any type of first time loans for people who prefer to live away from the city?

Answers

9
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an EXCLUSIVE Buyer Agent, not just a Buyer's Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. I can refer you to an EBA in your area, if you like.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyAmerica.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 3, 2014
I will check out your book and appreciate your input! Thanks Alysse!! I'll be in touch!
Flag Mon Mar 3, 2014
Hi Josie,
I live about 75 miles south of Indy on 13 acres surrounded by woods with two small creeks. Easy commute to Indy. I make it at least twice a week. If u r interested in the details u can contact me @ 812-583-3108
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 3, 2014
I have a home for sale that acreage and surrounded by woods and located on a major hwy. but sits about 1000' off. Very quiet u can reach me @ 812-583-3107
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 3, 2014
Hi Josie,

We have a multi family home at 27th and Central. We also have other properties but would need a price range, bedrooms/baths? Most information will help with picking the perfect property. Let us know how we can help.
Thanks so much!
Christi Coffey
Carpenter REaltors
317-694-0087
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Mar 3, 2014
Hi Josie,
I'm assuming you are moving to the Indianapolis area. I too moved to Indy in June 2013 from Evansville, IN I'm a teacher turned Realtor for C 21 Scheetz here in the Indianapolis area. If I can be of service to you, please e-mail jburris@c21scheetz.com
Hi Josie,
I have one that meets your criteria. Please contact me at 317-617-8114. Thank you!
Terri Snider
C21Scheetz
317-617-8114
Hello Ms. Farley-

I'm with Century 21 and we have offices in your area let me know if I could be of service to you?

Broker Ratliff
recibroker@gmail.com
Josie,
My office is in one of our rural communites and I would love to help you find what you are looking for.Give me a call!
Bonnie Piers
Carpenter Realtors
bpiers@callcarpenter.com
317-467-1800
Hi Josie,

http://www.indyhomehunter.com has all the listings in our MLS listed on it. You will be able to type in your search criteria and see all the duplexes available for sale. Our Client Care Coordinator will contact you to see if you have any questions and help you with your search.