Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Sandy, Home Buyer in 32216

I'm looking for a good agent, who is investor friendly, and has worked with investors before.

Asked by Sandy, 32216 Thu Jul 26, 2012

Answers

11
Hi Sandy,

My team works with investors both locally and internationally. I am currently assisting an investment firm from Cape Town, South Africa in their pursuit of multiple condominium investment properties in the Jacksonville area. They are interested in short sales and foreclosures for the obvious reason of the alluring price as well as ease in attaining in excess of the typical desired 30% return on an investment property.

I am also working with a couple local Florida investors...one who is buying vacant land to hold onto until housing development picks up again in a few years and another who is buying single-family homes and condos as investments because prices are still low enough to justify the long term investment.

As you can see we've got all the bases covered and would love the opportunity to assist you in your investment endeavors. Please don't hesitate to contact me 7 days a week and be sure to check out my profile page for testimonials.

Thanks & talk soon,

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 26, 2012
brenda Gravitt, bkgravitt@gmail.com, 904-573-9638. I work with several investors in the Jacksonville, FL area. Some are looking for properties to rehab and flip, and others are seeking rental properties. The first step is to get your financing in order. The type of financing you use determines which properties to preview, the price range that you are limited to, and selecting properties that meet your specific lenders approval. Homepath.com offers financing for investors that are purchasing FNMA foreclosures. Their rates, down payment requirements, and property condition are much more favorable than what private funding has to offer. You would need a pre-approval letter from a lender that is certified to do homepath mortgages. There is no appraisal required, so repairs do not have to made prior to closing in most cases. If you would like additional information, contact me at bkgravitt@gmail.com.
Dear Sandy,

There are two aspects to consider when looking into the purchase of an investment property; the return on revenue you can reasonable expect based on the purchase price and the location and how it might be affected by future price appreciation.

When looking at project returns you need to carefully evaluate the purchase price and ongoing expenses like association fees, property taxes, insurance, etc. You also need to thoroughly investigate the current rental climate in the area surrounding the property. What are similar properties renting for, how quickly are the renting, how many similar properties are out there for rent, etc.

You also need to carefully evaluate the condition of the property and determine what expenses may be incurred in getting the property into rental condition. Many of my clients prefer to put hard surface flooring throughout as it stands up to wear and tear better than soft goods. One thing many investors overlook is if you are in an association will they accepts pets. Many pet lovers have a difficult time finding home that will accept their pets and this can be a huge benefit to investors. If you find a pet friendly situation it will make it easier in most locations to find tenants willing to pay a little more.

Future appreciation is hard to put a precise number on but the better the location the higher that appreciation will probably be. You can expect a little lower up front returns (in my area from 4% to 6% cash on cash returns) compared with up to 10% in less desirable areas and product types.

The best thing you can do is locate a qualified Realtor who can properly assist you in locating good opportunities and be ready to act quickly when the right opportunities present themselves. If your search brings you to Palm Beach or Martin Counties I would be very happy to work with you towards meeting your goals. The current market is really a perfect storm and in my opinion Florida real estate in the right location is one of the absolute best investment opportunities we will see in our lifetimes. However, the easy money has been made and prices on many investment grade properties are way up. Still some awesome opportunities if you look under the right rocks

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Here are some investor properties for you.
80% LTV Investor in the 3% range for qualified borrowers, but if you need flexibility, see #10

1) 100% LTV- VA /Debt Payoff on Purchases too
2) 100% LTV- USDA/12 mo. into Chapter 13 BK…OK!
3) 99% LTV- FHA ($100.00 down)
4) 97% LTV- No PMI and No FHA MIP FEE of 1.75%
5) 95% LTV- No PMI
6) 95% LTV- CONDO
7) 90% LTV- 2nd Home
8) 90% LTV- JUMBO
9) 85% LTV- NO PMI to Super Jumbo

STATED INCOME ALT loan programs up to Super Jumbo
10) 80% LTV- FIX n’ FLIP Invest. Prop.
11) 75% LTV- NEW- Stated Income Alt
12) 75% LTV- NEW- Foreign Nationals- Stated Income Alt
13) 75% CLTV-NEW- after Short Sale, BK or Foreclosure
14) 70% LTV- Soft and Hard Money -Stated Income Alt

15) LOT/VACANT LAND LOANS up to $30,000 / $363.00 mo. pymt.
16) COMMERCIAL PROGRAMS – (many programs available nationwide)

Unlike other lenders, I actually respond to calls and emails

Steve McRory
Pro Option Mortgage/ Florida
steve@pro-option.com
http://WWW.PRO-OPTION.COM
Ph: 888 662 4404
Sandy, My name is Jerry Sachs. I specialize in working with small investors and can provide you with assistance, regardless of your level of experience. I have numerous clients who began investing with my help several years ago and continue to this day. I handle investors who are looking for that first property for $30,000 and experiences investors with multiple properties from $30,000 to $250,000. I'd like to find a time for us to get together and let learn more about your goals and show you some of the things I can do for you.
Jerry,
Thank you so much for answering my question. I would like very much to talk to you. If you would like t- meet with me on Monday, July 30th, that would be good. I'm not available this weekend due to family obligations. If you could please give me a call Monday morning, we could set up a place to meet and talk. My number is 904-885-7161. I look forward to talking to you. Thanks,
Sandy
Flag Fri Jul 27, 2012
Hi Sandy,
Yes we have worked with investors previously on purchasing properties for rentals and also properties for resales.

We are both lifelong residents of the Jacksonville area and are very familiar with the market.

Please Contact us anytime and we'll show you the difference our services can make when purchasing or selling your home.

We will be happy to complete a market analysis of the area that you are intersted in to show you the value of homes in that neighborhood/area. This report is Free .

Please visit our website for more information:
http://www.ninabay.watsonrealtycorp.com

Nina and Bill Bay
Watson Realty Corp.
904-553-8518
email: ninabay@comcast.net
What price range?

What type of properties, SFD, Town homes, Condos?

Buy and hold for rentals or to flip?

How many financed properties do you currently have?
Sandy, I ork woth investors. I also am a state certified residential real estate appraiser, so I know the local market. Please feel free to call me 904-962-8089.
Don Price USN-RET
SFR, CDPE
Remax Specialist
Sandy,
I would be happy to help you. Please contact me directly and let me know how I can better assist you.

Matt Carroll,Realtor
904-534-7814
matt@rocknhomes.com
Rocknhomes Team
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty