Home Buying in Miramar>Question Details

Ish D, Home Buyer in Miramar, FL

I'm looking for a condo/townhouse in Miramar/Pines area that is FHA approved. Is there a list of TH/Condos available that are FHA approved?

Asked by Ish D, Miramar, FL Fri Jun 10, 2011

w/details I spoke with a realtor who said that there are no TH/condos available in the areas of Miramar/Pines that are FHA approved..is there someone who can help me with at least being able to find a listing with details /images of something?

Answers

12
Hello Ish D;
http://portal.hud.gov/portal/page/portal/HUD
you can try this web site just add your area of interst and you will have the list. Call me if you need further help. Good luck.
Yes go to:https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm. Enter the zipcode or the name of the city and state. Do not enter the name of the project as that varies. If you have questions on the loan I'll be happy to answer them.

Jose Morales
Florida Mortgage Coach
“We Coach You Through the Mortgage Process”
561-432-9237
info@floridamortgagecoach.com
Good afternoon,
The following link can help you find FHA approved communities: you can sort by zip code, city, etc. Good luck! And if you decide to work with an agent, please call me. I specialize in the Miramar area.
Loriann M. Harrison
Direct: 954-237-0713
What are people doing answering over a year old question?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 14, 2012
Avoid the FHA ^&%$# and 1.75% MIP Fee (basically points financed) and look at doing a 95% LTV condo loan.

Contact me http://www.pro-option.com
You can bypass all that FHA stuff if you can put just a little more down. Qualified buyers can do 95% loans on Condos.

Contact me with the details of your sitution: Steve@Pro-Option.com

STEVE MCRORY

PRO OPTION MORTGAGE/ FLORIDA

888 662 4404

http://www.Pro-option.com
You don't need your own list, although I can see folks have sent you lots of links. What you really need is the best qualified agent you can come up with. Without an agent, it is hard to get access to anything, or past the gate. I've been helping folks like you for over 35 years, If you' re a serious buyer, call me now at 954-830-5300. We can find the right place on three days or less.

Howard Gordon
Broker
Broward Broker
I sell foreclosed homes in this area straight from the bank. Email me or have your realtor email me your criteria and I will see if I have any units that might interest you. I will know ahead of time if the buidling is FHA approved. I have a few units now but should be receiving more inventory by end of Sept 2011.

Saida Guerrero
REO Listing Manager
786-218-0805
saidatherealtor@gmail.com
Please call and working with a realtor, he can help you in your search.
Luis Lozada
Cell 954-297-5634
Dear Ish:

You can certainly use the link that Loriann, Jose and Susan have posted, HOWEVER, this is not as straightforward as one would hope.... it never is, is it?

Some of the Pembroke Pines and Miramar approved condos are listed under the cities of Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood. Don't forget to check there too. Also, even though some communities are listed as FHA approved, there may be difficulty in getting financing, so you want to double check with your Realtor and your Lender before making an offer.

Don't forget that if a property is managed by a homeowner association and not a condo association, you won't need FHA approval. They will count as a single family home and will not require FHA approval.

My advice, get yourself an experienced Realtor who knows this area and this market. If I can help in any way, please let me know.

Best of luck and I hope this information helped!

Angela
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference: http://www.villagrealty.com
That would be part of your concern, the other is, even if it is on the approved list, would The Banks finance inside the community? Most of the communities may not, pending of the status of the particular association financial state, rental/owner occupancy ratio, deliquency ratio etc.
You really need an expert nowadays to guide you through.
Andrew Muller
Weichert Realtors, Best Beach Re.
Weston 2238 Weston rd
305-343-1135
amuller@bestbeach.net
Dear Ish D,

Hi! There are two lists, one for Miramar and the other for Pembroke Pines.

You can contact me at 954-557-5993 and I can email it to you

Susan Penn, PA, EWM Realtor