Home Buying in Saint Paul>Question Details

Tom_servo, Home Buyer in Saint Paul, MN

I'm looking for a buyer's agent working in the 55105 and 55116 zip codes of St. Paul.

Asked by Tom_servo, Saint Paul, MN Thu Apr 9, 2009

Primary qualifications would be familiarity with those specific areas, experience with lender mediated sales, and knowledge and connections to make me aware of pre-MLS properties.

Can you suggest any such agents or give me a sense of how go about finding one?

Thanks.

Answers

4
Tom:

I work out the Coldwell Banker office in Highland Park - zip 55116. I am very familiar with St . Paul neighborhoods and have worked on several lender mediated sales. In addition since I work in a very large office and I have the connections to become aware of pre-MLS properties. Give me a call 651-357-0435
Hi Tom,

There are several fabulous Coldwell Banker Burnet agents that work in those areas (I don't specialize there otherwise I would be hopping up and down for you to contact me :)). You could call our office on Grand Ave, 651-227-9144 or our office in Highland, 651-698-2481. Ask for the manager (Tina at the Grand office, Kathie in Highland) and ask for their suggestions.

Best of luck!
Web Reference: http://www.ShawnaGibson.com
Hi Tom: Sounds like you're ready to invest - yeah! I am glad Heather and Justin have replied to your email and hope you can form a relationship there. In the future, finding a real estate office located in or near those zip codes may be helpful too. I work with investors in the Southwest Metro and it definately is a patience game and KNOWING your bottom line - eventually the banks come back to us asking if our offer is still good? Imagine that?

Wishing you much success, Jack:-)
Hello! My husband and I are a real estate team in St Paul, specifically focused on the areas that you mentioned. If you would like to learn more about us, please visit our website. Once you feel comfortable, give us a call. I think once we had a chance to sit down, meet, and talk about your goals--you would find we have a very in-depth knowledge of the neighborhoods you mentioned. Hope to hear from you!