Home Buying in Williamsburg>Question Details

rhauser2, Home Buyer in Williamsburg, Brooklyn...

I'm looking for a 1 bedroom/1 bath coop in Williamsburg; good section. Can you give me some idea as to the price range?

Asked by rhauser2, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY Wed Oct 23, 2013

Answers

6
Consider working with an agent of your own who can provide suitable listings and any necessary information; if purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Oct 23, 2013
Have you considered what you will do when it comes to financing for you new home? Before you start looking for homes I strongly recommend you get pre-approved. This is important because it gives you an idea of the price range you can afford. Also, offers from individuals with pre-approvals are taken much more seriously. I am a lender based out of California and I have done plenty of loans throughout the state. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get the loan you need so feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Williamsburg is an area with new development, therefore Co-ops are rare. By running a quick search I see two current listings that are Co-ops. Price ranges upon where in Williamsburg you want to be, like waterfront on the North part of Williamsburg and South of the Williamsburg bridge.

You can find One bedrooms for 500K - 700K in Luxury buildings. If you want great apartment and building features this again effects the price. Would love to help you out with your search. Thanks!

Current 1 Bedroom coop listings range from 215k-900k. Is there a reason you prefer a coop versus a condo? The Williamsburg market has many more condo listings available that would give you more options with your search. I specialize in the Williamsburg market and would be happy to help you with your search or give you some insight to the neighborhood. Please feel free to reach out, my contact information is listed below my signature.

Ashley Clark
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
The Harkov Lewis Team, Halstead Property
T 212-381-2533 C 203-536-2769 F 646-775-4249 831 Broadway, NYC, 10003
aclark@halstead.com

“The Highest Compliment is Your Referral.”
Hi rhauser
they range from 300 to 1 million...the question is how much can you afford before you start looking.
are you pre-approved for a mortgage or are you paying cash. when you are ready contact me and I will do some research for you of what is available in your price range.