Home Buying in Napa>Question Details

sanjaya.sriv…, Home Buyer in Campbell, CA

I'm looking for a Realtor familiar with Lake Berryessa area. Looking for buy either a land where I can build later or a house. Any recomendations ?

Asked by sanjaya.srivastava, Campbell, CA Wed Mar 19, 2014

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Napa

Answers

3
Chris Castelli’s answer
Call me @ 707.483.8493 or email me castelli.realestate@gmail.com if you aren't working with an agent and or still searching for a home in the Lake Berryessa area. I live on the lake and I know the area well. The inventories tight but if you send me your price range and what your looking for I can send you what's on the market. You would need to be pre approved and or have proof of funds if paying cash. Let me know if I can help.
Chris, you should have this person contact my agent, Fran Mattison with Alliance International. She is my realtor, and selling my property near Lake Berryessa, 74 acres with a 2 story agricultural building in great shape, (could be converted to a home), 11GPM well, 400ft. deep, with 3-5,000 gallon holding tanks, piped to the Ag building, a 5-bedroom septic system in place, all permitted and legal. Fenced and cross-fenced, two personal vineyards, mature. $329,000.00. If someone wanted to put down a large sum, I would carry the balance at Prime Rate plus 1.5% for 1-2yrs., depending. The parcel below mine is 40 acres, and for sale also by Williams and Williams, for the US Bank back east. Please do not get me mixed up with them. Zillow and TRulia have received the wrong information, Mine is free and CLEAR TITLE, and has been surveyed by Mike Ford in Santa Rosa, Calif. It's an excellent property with much to offer. Fran Mattison's # is: 707-486-7369. Thanx. Sherry McGarity
Flag Wed Aug 27, 2014
Ask Chris to call my agent for you, on your behalf, to represent you: call Fran Mattison with Alliance International to get the scoop on my property for sale, 74 acres, with improvements too many to mention, see below. An excellent property to own. By the way, it was not affected by the recent earthquake that hit Napa. Not a blade of grass was stirred! Sherry McGarity
When you want to buy a home the best place to start is to hire an EXCLUSIVE Buyer Agent, not just a Buyer's Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. I can refer you to an EBA in your area, if you like.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home and get a mortgage without getting ripped off. Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyAmerica.com