Home Buying in New York>Question Details

vf1209, Renter in New York, NY

I'm looking for a Condo to rent with option to buy in the Bronx.

Asked by vf1209, New York, NY Tue Jul 9, 2013

Rent with option to buy in Bronx, NY. I want 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with square footage of at least 1,300 and lots of closet space.

Answers

3
Rent to own opportunities are rare as most owners prefer to sell outright. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore do inform yourself well, and consider consulting with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand. If you haven't done so yet, visit with any licensed loan officer, see if you can buy outright...
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 9, 2013
Hi, I'd be happy to assist you with finding the suitable property. I lived in the Bronx for quite some time and know some areas particularly well from personal experience.

Which area of the Bronx do you wish to look at? Contact me for a preliminary discussion at any time (8 AM to midnight).
Tatyana Shestakova: 917-519-4664, Citi Habitats
Please call me for assistance. My name is Joseph and I can be reached at 347-545-2089. Thank you and good luck.