Donald Hansen, Home Buyer in 85260

I'm looking at the house on 14458 N 100th Place, 85260 but I've been told that there is currently an offer on

Asked by Donald Hansen, 85260 Wed Feb 25, 2009

it. Why does it still show on this site?

Answers

7
Jane and Jeff Daley, PhD’s answer
Greetings Donald - You would truly serve youself by hiring a REALTOR(R) that is experienced and skilled at working with Buyers. Sites like Trulia and Zillow usually only update once a day and I found that some listings showed active long after the transaction closed. Remember that your REALTOR(R) that work with buyers are usually at no cost to the buyer as typically the seller pays their fee.

Laura Meyers offered her home search system for you to use. She works in the realm of excellence and has some good resources so you may want to take her up on the offer. She could be very beneficial to your home transaction. We listed a home in this price range a couple of weeks ago and had over 10 offer in hand in the first 24 hours. Yes, it was a good buy, a bank owned property, in the right location, with the right amnenities. The same house that everyone is looking for today. Do yourself a favor and call Laura.

Jeff Daley, PhD
Luxury Valley Homes
Scottsdale, Arizona
Licensed REALTOR(R) State of Arizona, West USA Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 31, 2013
Hi Donald
I can see why at $124/sf for a property in this zip code you had interest! This went "pending" in MLS today. Those feeds take 24hrs or more to update to most other sites that are not Realtor managed. You are free to work with mine at http://www.DesertRidgeLifestyle.com to locate property and data that is updated on the hour. If you'd like the site set to seek foreclosure only let me know.
I ran a quick search for this subdivision in Aviara but no other deal like this is on at the time. Others are out there. I will perhaps surprise you...I have several buyers at this time looking under $350k. This is the fastest moving market with multiple offers on properties on the market less than 2 weeks. The media not so sure how to report this. Now this is neighborhood specific. In the 85260 for February up to date we have 30 of 379 or an 8% absorption rate. In 85085 (Carefree & 27th Av) there is a 15% absorption rate for February to date. Now last month we were at 12% overall so you can see some areas are "hotter" than others. Scottsdale typically requires more patience for the bank owned properties to hit and when they are priced like this home on 100th place it goes quick. This house started at $400k and then dropped to the $280 price point December. Once they added the better photos it took less than 30 days to sell.

Put a trusted Realtor on your side. The minute you partner with the one you want you have a heads up and jump start on the deals as more eyes are looking out for you and the real estate goal you have established.

When one of us can help let us know. Interview any of us and partner with the one you know will meet your goals.

All My Best
Laura Myers
Keller Williams Arizona Realty

Honors enjoyed 2008
Ranked #1 is Ranking Arizona Magazine 2008
Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction JD Power and Associates
Here is some more information you might find interesting.

Even on our "live' Realtor Only MLS system a home could show up available for weeks even though it has a contract on it that has been accepted. The listing agents are overwhelmed with work (SALES ARE DOUBLE!) that they don't have time to change the status!

This is why I hope you are working with an experienced buyer's agent who will represent you and knows the "hoops" that need to be jumped through in order to successful help you get a great deal on a home.

I hope this helps!
Web Reference: http://www.TheKeysTeam.com
It takes longer for it to feed or register from mls to Trulia!

It is common to see one sold on mls and still active on Trulia.

I hope that helps!

Lucinda
Hi Donald,

Any other website other than the official MLS database will never give you complete or accurate information. The only way to get complete, up-to-date and accurate information is from a licensed real estate agent, but as a buyer, you'll be best served by allowing an experienced, full-time Buyer's Agent Realtor to assist you. I am a Buyer's Agent & exclusively help buyers.

-----
PAUL WELDEN
Buyer's Agent Realtor
HomeSmart
480-241-0081
Hello again Mr. Hansen. It is my understanding that the feed from the MLS listing to the Trulia website is completed daily. Since the live change was only made today on the official MLS website, the listing will most likely update tomorrow or the earliest that Trulia downloads a new feed. Also, until the house is "closed" it will continue to be "for sale" if the sellers are open to other offers. Best Regards,
Hi again,
Trulia is not as quick to update sales info as the regional MLS systems. If you want the most current info on a property it is best to use a real estate agent who can keep you advised of the most current real estate info.
Good Luck