Home Buying in Glen Allen>Question Details

Sublime, Home Buyer in Glen Allen, VA

I'm looking at houses in the Richmond's Far West End. Does anyone know anything about the Salder Grove neighborhood? positives/negatives?

Asked by Sublime, Glen Allen, VA Fri Dec 11, 2009

Answers

2
Sadler Grove mostly built by Tomac Homes. I live less than 3 miles away. Great neighborhood. Great schools. I have sold 4 homes in there. I know a whole lot more about the area contact me!
Hi Sublime,
As a Realtor I don't let my personal opinions come into your selection of homes. So what I suggest for any neighborhood you are interested in is to walk the neighborhood, talk to the people who are out cleaning their yards, or decorating, or whatever. Ask them what they like about living there, and if they have ever had any problems. You can tell them, if you elect to, that you are looking into purchasing in the area and were curious about... and then ask them about your concerns. People who love their neighborhoods love to tell you about them!
You should always check county records for crime , future developments , road construction,etc.
Good luck and please contact me if you have any questions or if I can be of any help.
Betty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 11, 2009