Home Buying in Conshohocken>Question Details

joe.roberts5…, Home Buyer in 19428

I'm lookig at a house in the part of Conshohocken near the calvary cemetery. I

Asked by joe.roberts568, 19428 Tue Oct 15, 2013

I'm lookig at a house in the part of Conshohocken near the calvary cemetery, I believe it is referred to as gulf terrace (conshohocken station). Anyway it is a strange area in that there are beautiful homes, but also very run down homes. I have been given mixed reviews going from it's a great area that is in the midst of re-gentrification and it's a great idea to it is the "ghetto" of that area and never to buy there. What are your thoughts on this part of Conshy?

Answers

4
That area is known as West Conshy. And yes there are opportunities there for investors and for end users as well. Please an email or call me if I can be of further assistance. My office is in Conshohocken.

David Reh
Christopher Real Estate Services
610-291-3138 cell
610-356-7330 home office
davidreh@comcast.net

With this weather I still have no electricity or phone service at my home so bear with me if my response time is slow.
Hi Joe,

This area is going through many changes. In the past 10 years Conshohocken has gone through a major transformation. The community is on an upswing.

Properties in this area are a great investment, as the town grows and changes.

Our office is in Conshohocken and I would be happy to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please feel free to contact me directly.

Best of luck to you.

Matt Donnelly
The Donnelly Group
Coldwell Banker Preferred
Conshohocken
610- 994-1087
donnellygroup@cbpref.com
Hi Joe,

As you mentioned, there are very many beautiful homes in this area. Also, the fact that it may be in the midst of a re-gentrification makes many of these homes very great investments. The property values will likely increase a lot in the future. It's also in a very great location b/c it is so close to 76 and 476.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have a more specific question about the area. I'd be glad to send you an email with a comparative market analysis so that you can assess the value of the homes in this area. I'd also be glad to show you some properties there if you are interested in purchasing.

I hope that this information is helpful. Thanks! -Jo

--
Jo Major, Real Estate Agent
Keller Williams Realty Group
JoMajor.kw@gmail.com
Ok, guess nobody knows anything about this area??
*discuss*
Flag Sat Dec 7, 2013
Haha hey Joe, I believe that part of Conshohocken is considered to be West Conshohocken as a REALTOR I am not by law allowed to give my opinion on whether a neighborhood is ghetto or things of such nature. If you like you can give me a call or shoot me an email and we can disucss in further detail about your home buying questions. I look forward to it.

Sandra Martinez-Larkins
CENTURY 21 Alliance
630 Germantown Pike
Lafayettte Hill, Pa 19444
610-828-2700 (office)
610-564-9048 (cell)
smlarkins@century21.com
Flag Sat Dec 7, 2013