Home Buying in Syracuse>Question Details

krista.yonke…, Other/Just Looking in Syracuse, NY

I'm interested in working with the Banks for the Property Preservation of FCL homes. I don't know how to get contracts

Asked by krista.yonkers, Syracuse, NY Sat Oct 6, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


If the properties are Bank owned, (REO's) then you will have to go through a Realtor;
the Banks will not talk to you, or co-operate with you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer