Home Buying in Glenside>Question Details

Loretta, Home Seller in South Jersey 08021

I'm interested in two properties in glenside, pa. Both are short sales. How would I go about making an offer?

Asked by Loretta, South Jersey 08021 Thu Jul 10, 2008

Answers

5
Edmund Choi’s answer
Ask your agent or attorney to prepare the offer and submit it to the listing agent/lender. Be prepared for a 2-3 week response time to your offer. There may be additional time delays for offer acceptance if the initial terms are unacceptable and negotiated.

I've been through several short sale transactions and there is some advice I'd like to convey to you: Patience and objectivity. Good luck!
LOL, A short sale is negotiated AFTER the seller received an offer!

And no experience is needed as a realtor to do a short sale....To bid on a short sale, all one needs to do is make an offer, thats it, no college degree here!
My office happens to be right down the road from Glenside and we do have experience with short sales.

Please contact me for further assistance. Short sales are neither easy to deal with nor are they quick.

Terrence Charest, e-Pro
Century 21 Associates
905 Easton Road,
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Cell: 267.614.1494
Short Sales are not an easy task. Unless you plan on making this a full time job get an agent that is experienced with short sales. I have sold short sale listings and helped clients purchase short sale properties, neither side is easy. If you would like help with purchasing a short sale property and you want to work with an experienced agent in the abington/glenside area give me a call. I come highly recommended and I have testimonials from my clients to prove it.

Dennis Strange
Keller Williams Real Estate
267-767-8558
You need to have a real estate agent involved in order to submit the offers on your behalf, and represent you. http://www.lynn911.com