Home Buying in Oakland>Question Details

Donna White, Home Buyer in Oakland, TN

I'm interested in the property @ 460 Ivy Road Oakland TN...pls..send all available info. to: Donna.white@att.net. Thank you in advance

Asked by Donna White, Oakland, TN Wed Apr 11, 2012

What is this house selling for?

Answers

2
That property is not currently listed for sale in the Memphis Area MLS system. It hasn't been listed recently either. It may be that if it is for sale, it is offered through a source that doesn't participate in the MLS system. In that case which is kind of foolish because you severely limit your market audience, we would have to know if it is a for sale by owner, or some other non-participant entity. If you would like to contact me to discuss this further, or any other home currently listed for sale, don't hesitate to contact me and I'll help you in any way I can. That home by the way shows that it is a 3 Bdrm., 1-1 1/2 bath home somewhere between 1700 and 1800 sq.ft.

Always My Best,

Michael Bellaire, Broker, ABR
A Crye-Leike Realtor
(901)757-5742 Direct
(901)387-8349 Mobile
(901)756-8100 office ext. 1530
e-mail: michael@mbellairerealestate.com
It does not have a price or is not listed yet-