Home Buying in Green Acres>Question Details

James Mccorm…, Home Buyer in Birmingham, AL

I'm interested in selling a property that I purchased on a foreclosure auction that I know nothing about with owner financing. Any Tips?

Asked by James Mccormick, Birmingham, AL Fri May 4, 2012

Address is 917 61st Street W.,

Answers

4
Velisa’s answer
Dear Mr. McCormick:

Congratulations! I think that's great you won the auction bid on the your property. If you planned to sell it yourself, you will need Attorney to help you. A Realtor will be able to handle the entire sale. I cover listing and sales in the western area. I will be glad to list and sell your property if you need my service. My contact number is #205-253-7098.

VeLisa Harris
JMA Realty
Thanks for responding to my post. I will consider your services...Jim
Flag Fri May 4, 2012
James,

If your still looking for an agent, I would love to help you sell your house. My company is number one in sales, buyers and name recognition, and my office is number one in the company. You picked a great looking house and with a little paint and your great curb appeal I'm sure your house will sell. Call me let’s talk.

Thanks, Have a Great Day!

Tom Sartain
Realty South Mtn Brk Village
205-317-7551
tsartain@realtysouth.com
James I am a real estate agent and investor so I am in the unique position of understanding your situation from both sides. In addition, I am a west side resident to I am quite familiar with the western area. You can give me a call at 205-527-1112 if you'd like.

Of course I would need a bit more detail that can only be provided through conversation so that I can get the big picture.
Thanks for your response. I currently have some adds in a couple of the inexpensive papers to test the waters. Not being familiar with the Birmingham area I have difficulty trying to navigate people to the property. If for no other reason than you are the first to respond to my post , you will be the first I professional I will contact when I concede that my usual efforts have failed me. Thanks, jIM
Flag Fri May 4, 2012
I would find an agent that could represent you and has knowledge of investment flipping. You have requirements on how soon you can flip a foreclosure, if it has a clear title, and how many you can flip to stay out of a higher tax . These are just a few issues you need to understand. Ignoring these issues and others will have huge financial and tax implications. Good Luck!
Thanks for your response to my post. You are right about everything...Jim
Flag Fri May 4, 2012