bob, Home Buyer in Burlington, VT

I'm interested in purchasing a home with a sale price of 575K with 10% down. Are there any options available -one great credit score, one fair/poor.?

Asked by bob, Burlington, VT Wed Sep 12, 2012

Bill Desautels’ answer
Hi Bob,

There are many different options for financing and both your credit score and overall financial picture are going to impact the type and terms of a mortage you can qualify for. There are many great lenders in the area, I'd be happy to send you a list of ones we work with frequently. Kelly Deforge of Shelter Mortage works within our office and you can even start the application process online at http://www.kellydeforge.com. I have also posted a link below to homes in Burlington within the price range you mention. There are a number of beautiful properties available to choose from.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss your search further I welcome your call. I've been working with buyers and sellers for 30 years and have assisted almost 3.000 people. I would love the opportunity to meet with you and discuss your plans for purchase and help with the process.

Some homes for sale in Burlington: http://www.nnerenmls.com/nne/maildoc/des380_1347466009-Sep-1…

Bill Desautels
RE/MAX North Professionals
p: 802-861-6217
e: bill@movevermont.com
Hello Bob,

I am a buyer specialist in the Burlington area. Give me a call at 802-488-3487 and we can put a plan in place or you.
Hi Bob,
Have you met with a local lender to discuss your financing options yet? We would be happy to recommend a few lenders in the area who would be able to qualify you and take your application.
If so, what towns interest you to begin your search? Our office has Buyer's Agents who can assist you in selecting the home which meets your needs. Please call us at 802-862-2973.
Best, Charlotte Gardner
Bob your first step should be to meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can prequailify you at no cost andlet your know what is available to you based on your credit and financials.