Judy Moran, Other/Just Looking in Santa Clara, CA

I'm interested in possibly purchasing a home in Mountain House, CA. It would be a cash transaction so no lenders would be needed. Is there an?

Asked by Judy Moran, Santa Clara, CA Tue May 31, 2011

agent I'm looking for an agent that would be committed to finding me what I want. It could be a short sale , foreclosure, or regular sale. I need a home soon. I am currently living at the Residence Inn in Campbell, CA.

Answers

8
I show 34 Listings, 17 are Short Sale Properties.
I can setup a Search for you, so you can keep up to date with that area.
That way when your next home is listed you will know about it.

Thank you for your time
Judy - read the replies below and the profiles of each of these agents. Pick the one that you like most and go for it!

Let me know if this helps
Tony
Hi Judy,

I would be pleased to represent you and protect your best interests. Please review my profile to determine whether you feel we should be working together. http://www.trulia.com/profile/SteveO/

A 100% cash offer certainly is an advantage. If you need to find a home "soon" you should avoid Short Sales (there's really nothing short about them). If you like, I can get you up and running on an automated MLS search agent today.

Best, Steve
Good Morning Judy,

Hope you're enjoying your stay at the Residence inn in Campbell, be sure and visit the prune yard for great dining and shopping!

I am Mountain House real estate Broker and resident of the Mountain House community for 7 years!
Would love to the opportunity to provide you a tour of our town and what it has to offer you as a future resident.

Our market here is very hot, while cash is wonderful, it is important to have an agent who knows this market and can present an offer that will get yours accepted.

Feel free to contact me directly, 209-834-7510, http://www.Tinarsha.ismyreagent.com

or email: tinarsha@code3realty.com

Have a Great Day~
Tinarsha Brown
Broker
DRE# 01332810
Code 3 Realty
Absolutely...I have 30 yrs. of experience and my business is stricky referral based...my clients have been very pleased with how I have helped them purchase or sell there home...if you would like I can even send you references. Diane
Like they say, cash is king; so that mitigates your problems and issues with the current lending environment.

A short-sale purchase may not be ideal, as they can take quite awhile to close.

A regular or foreclosure/REO sale would seem to be your best bet.

If you need assistance, feel free to contact me, I work the Mountain House area.
What type of home are you looking for? Big yard, bedrooms, kitchen? Is this going to be an investment or owner occupied. How much are you thinking about spending? Please email or call anytime and I will help you find a home. As a Realtor, I also want someone that is committed.
Tami Rines
tamirines@gmail.com
(209)604-0029
Hello, we would be very happy to help you out. We are local agents in the area and am very familiar with the neighborhood, floor plans and homes which are available.

Please contact us at anytime and we can discuss your needs.

David Cheung
209-881-7653
mountainhouserealtor@gmail.com

Klemm Real Estate