Home Buying in Olive Branch>Question Details

Carrie Conner, Home Buyer in Olive Branch, MS

I'm interested in moving to the Southbranch subdivision. Does anyone know information about that area?

Asked by Carrie Conner, Olive Branch, MS Fri Oct 12, 2012

Answers

5
New Buyer

For anyone looking in this area, Sabra assisted me in the purchase of our home in Cherokee Valley. We could not be happier with the home or the experience. I'm sure there are other great agents out there, but she was by far the best that I have worked with. In short, if your looking for an agent that is full of energy, well informed, optimistic, and very trustworthy, you can't go wrong with Sabra.

Olive Branch Recent Buyer
Looks like only relators are responding...north of goodman and east of 78 are 'iffy' as far as stability and crime. Wedgewood was the 'original' upscale neighborhood and they have done a good job maintaining the development. Prices have peaked there so don't overpay. Hernando is nice, again, certain areas are better for long term. But, try to get feedback from people who have actually lived where you are looking-not someone selling something.
Yes, it's North of Goodman on Pleasant Hill. The homes are built by Adams homes out of Pensacoula FL and the schools are Pleasant Hill Elementary and Desoto Central high. They range from 200,000 to 220,000. Call me if I can help!

Sabra Cable
901-461-8752
Please contact me so that I can help you with your questions about this area.

Spruill Luxury Realty,LLC
Mitanni Spruill
Spruill@SpruillLuxuryRealty.com
901-503-1129
Carrie,
Southbranch is a pretty good subdivision, new homes are still being built in the area. I would love to speak with you to find out what other information you are needing. Please feel free to call me at 901-413-9905 or email me at jaymcmiller@hotmail.com.

Jay McMiller
RE/MAX-Advantage
901-413-9905